China Law Translate’s subscription system is designed to advance our long term goals of increasing access to Chinese legal materials through collaborative translation and resource sharing.
- The site remains entirely free to casual users， by providing free access to a fixed number of articles each 30 days. [currently 3]
- For those who have previously joined the CLT community by translating or giving in the past, THANK YOU! I am doing my best to make sure you get instant subscription access, but please write if you have a problem, and I will make sure you are included.
- If you are interested in becoming an active translator/ editor instead of paying for a subscription- that’s even better! Shoot a message via the contact form and we will make that happen. (Minimum commitment of 5 segments translated each week.)
- If you want to share completed translations [w/ full credit given] on our site– that’s fantastic. Shoot a message via the contact form and we will make that happen and grant you site access credits.
- If you are a School or Organization that would like to arrange for an institutional subscription, allowing all students, members, or employees unlimited access, complete this form:
Any other questions or assistance? Need to contribute in a different way? Really can’t afford access? Shoot a message via the contact form。