All regions, municipal leading working groups for the establishment of a social credit system, and all member unit of the leading working groups for the establishment of a social credit system:
The "Qingdao Provincial Implementation Plan for Strengthening the Establishment of the Personal Creditworthiness System" has already been approved by the municipal leading working group for the establishment of the social credit system, and is hereby released for enforcement.
Qindao municipal leading working group for the establishment of the social credit system
This Plan is drafted so as to implement the spirit of the "Guiding Opinion by the General Office of the State Council on Strengthening the Establishment of the Personal Creditworthiness System" (Guobanfa (2016) No. 98) , to accelerate the advancement of the establishment of our city's personal creditworthiness system, to commend creditworthiness and punish untrustworthiness, and to raise the whole society's awareness of creditworthiness and credit levels.
I. Overall Requirements
Fully put in place the spirit of the 18th and 19th Party Congresses; deeply putting in place the spirit of General Secretary Xi Jinping's series of important speeches;to earnestly implement the decisions and deployment of the party central committee and State Council, to take the core socialist values as the root in education and practice from which to vigorously promote a culture of creditworthiness, accelerate the construction of creditworthiness records, improve personal information security, privacy protection and mechanisms for credit restoration, build mechanisms for rewarding trustworthiness and punishing untrustworthiness, increasing the extent incentives for personal trustworthiness and punishments for untrustworthiness , and let creditworthiness become a value pursued by the entire society and a behavioral more, creating a positive environment where 'trustworthiness is honored and untrustworthiness is shameful" and to satisfy the continuously growing needs of the people to have a good life, and to provide support for the establishment for "Credit Qingdao"
By the end of 2018, have realized individual records of creditworthiness, unified social credit codes, and full coverage of credit assessments; have effective mechanisms for sharing personal Public Credit Information, and have mechanisms for joint rewards of the trustworthy and joint disciplinary action against the untrustworthy playing a role. By 2020, form a personal creditworthiness establishment system that has full collection of personal creditworthiness records, widespread use of Public Credit Information, complete mechanisms for information security and credit restoration, improved mechanisms for joint rewards and punishment, and a strong social atmosphere of creditworthiness.
II. Main tasks
(1) Establish and complete personal creditworthiness records.
1.Thoroughly advance personal real-name registration systems. Improve the municipal population information base to accelerate the advancement and establishment of a uniform citizens' social credit code system based on the citizens' identification number system. Advance the establishment of real-name registration systems using the internet, logistics, finance, telecommunications, and other such areas as the focus, so as to accurately collect personal creditworthiness records and establish a foundation.
2.Improve Basic Information Databases of Public Credit Information. Optimize and improve the personal database of the municipal Public Credit Information platform, comprehensively advancing the collection and categorization of personal Public Credit Information. Establish effective long-term mechanisms for collection of Public Credit Information, increase the degree of oversight and evaluation of relevant departments' use of personal Public Credit Information, ensure the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of citizen's personal Public Credit Information Promote inter-connectivity between information systems of the Public Credit Information platform, each department, industry associations and chambers of commerce, and so forth, advancing the full integration of personal Public Credit Information.
3. Establish and complete personal creditworthiness records. With the 14 professional groups and the 16 key fields identified in the "Guiding Opinion by the General Office of the State Council on Strengthening the Establishment of the Personal Creditworthiness System' (Guobanfa (2016) N0. 98) as a beachhead, encourage each department, industry association and chamber of commerce, and so forth, to establish personal creditworthiness archives, lawfully collecting individuals Public Credit Information. Relying on the municipal Public Credit Information platform, and in accordance with the uniform data catalog format for personal Public Credit Information, using the unified social credit code as a base, collect the relevant personal Public Credit Information, forming a uniform personal creditwortiness archive. Relying on the municipal Public Credit Information platform, explore mechanisms for categorical management based on personal public credit information and credibility score management.
(2) Establish and improve mechanisms for the sharing and use of personal creditworthiness information.
1. Establish working mechanisms for sharing personal Public Credit Information. Rely on the municipal public credit information platform to gradually establish interconnected and intercommunicating,Public Credit Information mechanisms that cross regions, departments, and industries.
2. Draft standards related to the sharing of personal public credit information. Rely on the "Qingdao Municipal Catalog of Public Credit Information", the "Qingdao Municipal Catalog of Guidance is Categorizing Credit Conduct", and the "Qingdao Municipal Catalog on the Application of Public Credit Information", to clarify scope of collection, reporting times, examples of trustworthy and untrustworthy conduct, and procedures for personal Public Credit Information's, as well as is specific applications, methods of making inquiries, and binding nature for government departments in routine administrative management affairs.
3. Establish and improve mechanisms for assessment of personal credit. Relying on each department's credit assessment system and third-party credit service establishments, establish and improve personal Public Credit Information assessment standards for key field and key groups, providing a foundation for joint credit rewards and punishments. Relying on assessment mechanisms follow the national standards to establish personal credit 'red and black lists' and publicly announce them in accordance with laws and regulations.
4. Improve Mechanisms for using Basic Information Databases of Public Credit Information Research putting out measures for making inquiries into Public Credit Information, clarifying the use, management, scope of authority, and operational processes for inquiries into personal Public Credit Information. Relying on the municipal Public Credit Information exchange and sharing platform, public inquiry portals, the 'Credit Qingdao' website, public WeChat accounts, and other channels, provide personal Public Credit Information inquiry services to the public.
5. Expand channels sharing of personal public credit information. Relying on the electronic identity verification functions of social security cards, explore using social security cards as the medium for bringing about full coverage collection and application of residents' Public Credit Information, and provide preferential treatment and facilitation services for trustworthy entities in the provision of public services.
(3) Improve Mechanisms for Joint Credit Punishments and Rewards of Individuals
1. Strengthen the use of personal public credit information and credit products. All departments should inquire and utilize credit reports and credit records generated by qualified credit services agencies or eligible government departments in the areas of labor and employment, the naming of directors of enterprises, awards and honors, the evaluation of professional titles. All such credit information that should be inquired must be inquired. Cooperate with social organizations with strong abilities and promote the use of personal credit products in all realms of society according to the law.
2.构建个人守信联合激励机制。 对有关部门和社会组织依托信用评价机制确定的信用状况良好的行政相对人、诚信道德模范、优秀志愿者、行业协会商会推荐的诚信会员、新闻媒体挖掘的诚信主体等，在教育、就业、创业等领域给予重点支持，尽力提供更多便利服务；在办理行政许可过程中，对具有优良信用记录的个人和连续三年以上无不良信用记录的行政相对人，可根据实际情况依法采取“绿色通道”和“容缺受理”等便利服务措施。 鼓励社会机构依法使用信用产品，对具有优良信用记录的个人给予优惠和便利，使守信者在市场中获得更多机会和收益。
3.构建个人失信联合惩戒机制。 Employ joint disciplinary action measures in accordance with laws and regulations against personal acts of untrustworthiness such as those that seriously endanger the public's safety in their health and lives, those that seriously undermine the order of fair market competition and social justice, refusals to perform legally prescribed obligations seriously influencing judicial and administrative organs credibility, as well as refusals to perform national defense obligations. 将恶意逃废债务、非法集资、电信诈骗、网络欺诈、交通违法、不依法诚信纳税或其它被行业主管部门依法依规认定的严重失信个人列为重点监管对象，依法依规采取行政性约束和惩戒措施。 At the same time that joint disciplinary action is conducted against untrustworthy enterprises and public institutions, corresponding joint disciplinary action should be taken against the relevant responsible persons, in accordance with laws, regulations, and policies, and make joint disciplinary action reach down to the individual. 鼓励将金融信用信息基础数据库和个人征信机构采集的个人在市场经济活动中产生的严重失信记录，推送至市公共信用信息平台，作为实施信用惩戒措施的参考。 推动形成市场性、社会性约束和惩戒。 建立健全个人严重失信行为披露、曝光与举报制度，依托“信用青岛”网站，依法向社会公开披露个人严重失信信息，充分发挥社会舆论监督作用，形成强大的社会震慑力。 Encourage market entities to provide differentiated services to seriously untrustworthy individuals.
1.加强数据安全和个人隐私保护。 建立健全并严格执行保障信息安全的规章制度，做好数据库安全防护工作，建立完善个人公共信用信息查询使用登记和审查制度，防止信息泄露。 加强个人隐私保护，未经法律法规授权不得采集个人公共信用信息。 Increase the extent of investigation and handling of acts such as the disclosure, alteration, destruction, sale or illegal provision to other of personal information. Implement key supervision and control of financial institutions, credit reporting establishments, internet enterprises, big data companies, and mobile application program development enterprises; regulating their collection, provision, use of personal information. Establish a credit archive and rule-breakers' "black list" system for credit reporting establishments and relevant personnel.
建立信用修复机制。 建立个人公共信用信息纠错、修复机制，制定异议处理、行政复议等管理制度及操作细则。 明确各类公共信用信息公示期限，不再公示使用超过期限的公共信用信息。 Clear channels for the restoration of credit, enrich the methods for credit restoration, explore methods such as active performance of obligations, applications for extensions, and providing explanations, to reduce the harm from breaking trust, and methods such as on time performance of obligations, volunteer service, and charitable donations to restore credit.
(5) Strengthening publicity and education on personal creditworthiness
1. Forcefully carry forward a culture of creditworthiness. Put the establishment of a culture of creditworthiness in an prominent position, using the cultivation and practice of the core socialist values as a base in vigorously spreading credit knowledge, drafting and promulgating codes of citizen creditworthiness, making education on creditworthiness run through the entire course of citizen morality construction and the creation of spiritual culture. 加强社会公德、职业道德、家庭美德和个人品德教育，营造良好社会氛围。
2. Carry out widespread publicity on creditworthiness. 加大媒体宣传力度，利用报纸、互联网、电视、微信公众号等多渠道广泛开展诚信宣传。 通过信用宣传进基层、举办“信用节”、制作信用主题文艺作品等丰富多样的宣传活动，集中宣传信用政策法规、信用知识和典型案例，提高社会诚信意识。 加强信用体系建设互动交流，通过网络在线问政，举办座谈会等形式，提升市民信用体系建设参与度。
3.Comprehensively carry out creditworthiness education and training. Strengthen creditworthiness education in schools, making creditworthiness education a major piece of elementary, secondary, and higher education students' ideological and character education. Encourage schools of higher learning to develop courses related to the field of social credit. Support schools of higher learning with the capacity in developing majors related to social credit administration. Promote schools strengthening social credit administration, establishing and completing archives on the creditworthiness of adult students 18 years old or older, promoting making students' personal creditworthiness an important measure in their advancement, graduation, assessments and recognitions, issuance of scholarships, evaluations, recommendations and other such situations. Untrustworthy acts such as cheating on tests, academic fraud, not performing on promises to return financial assistance loans, or fabricating employment materials, are to be met with education, and the relevant information entered into their personal creditworthiness archive in accordance with laws and regulations. Increase the extent of training for persons working in credit, enriching knowledge of credit, and raising the level of credit management. Encourage all types of social organizations and enterprises to construct credit management and education systems,
4. Actively select and establish examples of creditworthiness. Give full play to the role of media in publicity and guiding public opinion, vigorously explore and publicize relevant departments and social organizations as examples of creditworthiness, such as moral models of credit worthiness and exceptional volunteers. Organize all websites to carry out special topics on internet creditworthiness, regularly publicizing and promoting exemplars of creditworthiness, deeds of creditworthiness, to put forth a wave of high-quality online cultural projects, on the theme of creditworthiness, and strengthen using cases of online untrustworthiness as warning lessons.
III. Organization Safeguards
(1) Strengthening organizational leadership. All areas and departments should do overall planning and deployment for implementation of efforts to construct an personal creditworthiness system. 市社会信用体系建设工作牵头部门要建立工作考核推进机制，对各区市、各部门个人诚信体系建设工作定期进行督促、指导和检查。
(2) Accelerate system construction. Gradually establish and improve the system of rules for each item on the establishment of an personal creditworthiness system, strengthening protections of personal information security and personal privacy, vigorously preserving entity rights and lawful rights and interests of personal information, improve systems for regulating all phases in for personal public creditworthiness information, such as for its recording, aggregating, processing, and application; creating a positive systemic environment for the establishment of an personal creditworthiness system.
(3) Strengthen the implementation of responsibility. All areas and departments should place great emphasis on efforts to establish an personal creditworthiness system, strengthening awareness of responsibility, detailing responsibilities and division of labor, drafting scientific and rational plans for advancement and ensuring that each item of work is implemented.