The following Opinions are submitted so as to thoroughly study and implement Xi Jinping thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for the New Era and the spirit of the 19th Party Congress and the 2nd and 3rd plenary sessions in accordance with the requirements of the "State Council Notice on the Issue of the Planning Outline for the Establishment of a Social Credit System (2014-2020)" (Guofa (2014) No. 21), the "State Council Guiding Opinion on Establishing and Improving a system of Joint Rewards for Trustworthiness and Joint Disciplinary Action Against Untrustworthiness to Accelerate the Establishment of Societal Creditworthiness" (Guoafa (2016) No.33), the "State Council General Office's Guiding Opinions on Strengthening the Establishment of a Personal Creditworthiness System" (GuoFa(2016)No.98) and other relevant documents, to strengthen the force of incentives for models practitioners of honesty and trustworthiness and to accelerate the establishment of a personal creditworthiness system.
I. General Requirements
The guiding thought for implementing joint incentives for model practitioners of honesty and trustworthiness to accelerate the establishment of a personal creditworthiness system is: With Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era as the guide, thoroughly implement the spirit of the 19th Party Congress and the spirit of the 2nd and 3rd plenary sessions; follow the decisions and deployments of the Party Central Commission and State Council to implement joint incentives for model practitioners of honesty and creditworthiness; set the correct orientation of praising creditworthiness, make the trustworthy feel the have been rewarded, explore improving operating mechanisms for joint incentives that cover the entire society, strengthen awareness of creditworthiness among the general public, actively create a positive social atmosphere where "trustworthiness is honored and the untrustworthiness is shameful", and accelerate the establishment of a social credit system.
Implementation of joint incentives for model practitioners of honesty and trustworthiness to accelerate the establishment of a personal creditworthiness system is to uphold the following principles:
First is government demonstration with societal collaboration. All levels of government department are to lead the way in implementing joint incentive measures in administrative approvals, public services, and other such activities. Give full play to the role of industry organizations in guiding all kinds of entity to provide priority facilitation for model practitioners of honesty and trustworthiness during the provision of marketized services, to form a powerful social force in praise of creditworthiness.
Second is mutual sharing and close cooperation. Give full play to the role the bodies of all levels of government for coordination on the establishment of the social credit system, relying on the national credit information sharing platform and 'Credit China" website to establish mechanisms for aggregating, verifying, and sharing information on model practitioners of honesty and trustworthiness, and giving feedback on the efficacy of incentives, to ensure that work on rewarding trustworthiness is coordinated and orderly carried out.
Third is being active but cautious, and protecting rights and interests. Improve relevant standards, strictly the designation of targets for joint incentives and solicit opinions within a specified range. Truly protect personal privacy and commercial secrets, establishing strict review systems for the disclosure and sharing of credit information on targets for joint incentives. Be cautious in applying joint incentives in fields that involve citizens' basic rights such as inclusive and safety-net policies, so as to avoid creating discrimination against those that are not joint incentive targets. Establish mechanisms for objections and complaints, to promptly and dynamically adjust lists of joint incentive targets.
II. Scientifically designate the targets for joint incentives in strict accordance with provided procedures
Individual model practitioners of honesty and trustworthiness primarily include: Individuals who have received honors, and related honorific titles, from the Party Central Committee and relevant state departments, and party committees or governments at the city (local, prefecture)level (see attachment for details); individuals recommended as exceptionally creditworthy in accordance with personal creditworthiness assessment methods by social organizations and establishments designated by the inter-ministerial commission for establishing the social credit system as meeting requirements; persons maintaining exceptional credit records as verified by municipal level departments leading the establishment of the social credit system upon application of an individual in accordance with the procedures provided.
Persons with records of serious illegal untrustworthiness must not be targets for joint incentives. The targets for joint incentives described above are to be designated by relevant department in accordance with relevant provisions and updated at appropriate times.
III. Simultaneously carry out more joint incentive measures
Joint incentive targets may enjoy preferential facilitation throughout the nation in areas such as credit inquiries, administrative approvals, innovation and entrepreneurship, livelihood safeguards, life services, and selections for awards and honors.
(1) Enjoy facilitation of free inquiries into personal credit reports. Enjoy the facilitation of free internet inquiries and four at-counter inquiries per year into person credit reports.
(2) Enjoy the facilitation of inquiries into the full volume of information on the national credit information sharing platform. Enjoy priority reservations and free inquiries into the full volume of disclosable information.
(3) Enjoy the facilitation of 'green channels' in government departments' administrative approvals, qualification reviews, and recording. Where it does not lower standards or reduce procedures, go through 'green channels' to give priority handling in administrative approvals, qualification reviews, and recording, in accordance with laws and regulations.
(4) Enjoy the facilitation of 'green channel' priority review in personal credit business. Enjoy 'green channel' facilitation in applications for credit cards and personal loans, with priority rapid handling of business reviews.
(5) Enjoy employment service facilitation. Enjoy employment services such as consultation on employment and entrepreneurship policies, professional introductions, professional guidance, and vocational training.
（六）享受中国青年双创板挂牌以信用承诺替代调查便利。 对联合激励对象担任法定代表人（主要负责人）的初创企业，在中国青年创新创业板挂牌时，可通过守信承诺代替部分尽职调查，加快挂牌进度。 同等条件下优先支持在具备条件的股份转让市场挂牌。
(7) Enjoy priority training facilitation as customs certified enterprises. Customs is to include enterprises with joint incentive targets serving as legal representatives (principle responsible persons) as key enterprises for credit cultivation. 优先开展企业认证培训，指导企业对照《海关认证企业标准》进行自我评估，并帮助符合条件的企业积极向海关申请适用认证企业管理。
(8) Enjoy facilitation in patent applications and copyright recording. 按照有关规定，在专利申请和版权登记等方面可享受法律允许范围内的优先、加快服务。
（十二）享受公立养老机构入住便利。 联合激励对象及其直系亲属在申请入住符合条件的公办养老机构时享受免押金入住，可享受 1 个月以内先入住后付费优惠。
（十三）享受公立托育机构入托便利。 联合激励对象子女在符合条件的公办托育机构可享受 1 个月以内先入托后付费优惠。
IV. Establish and complete mechanisms for implementation of joint incentives
(1) Mutual recognition and sharing of lists of targets of joint incentives. Rely on the national credit information sharing platform to establish a national collection of lists of targets for joint incentives. 中央和国家机关有关部门（单位）、各地社会信用体系建设牵头部门将符合条件的联合激励对象名单共享至全国信用信息共享平台，并依托平台向有关部门、各地方和相关机构充分共享。
(2) Lists of targets for joint incentives are to be announced and open. 全国信用信息共享平台汇总全国范围内归集的联合激励对象名单，经信息比对确认近三年内无严重违法失信记录后，及时推送有关部门、各地方和相关机构，经个人许可后通过“信用中国”网站向社会公开。 Relevant departments, and each area and relevant body are to follow provisions to implement corresponding joint incentive measures.
(3) Dynamic adjustment and control of lists of targets for joint incentives. 依托全国信用信息共享平台实时、动态监控联合激励对象信用状况，发现存在严重违法失信行为，立即从联合激励对象名单中撤出，并通报名单报送地方或部门，取消享受联合激励政策资格，停止对其实施守信联合激励措施。 各地区、各有关部门（单位）在日常监管过程中发现联合激励对象存在严重违法失信行为的，应及时通过全国信用信息共享平台通报国家发展改革委和同级社会信用体系建设牵头部门。
(4) Objections and complaints regarding lists of targets for joint incentives. 建立异议投诉机制，社会公众发现信息不实或不应当被列为联合激励对象的，可通过“信用中国”网站等渠道提出异议投诉，经核实后及时修改调整名单。 依法依规对推荐联合激励对象名单失实的社会组织、机构追究相关责任。
(5) Dynamic updating of joint incentive measures. 本指导意见的联合激励措施依据实际情况定期动态更新，具体认定与执行由有关部门、机构充分协商、积极研究，不断丰富和完善相关激励措施，为模范践行诚实守信个人实施联合激励提供依据。
V. Widely carry out municipal joint incentive action plans
鼓励有条件的城市认定本地联合激励对象，享受城市激励措施，探索开展联合激励城市行动计划。 结合城市发展实际，为守信联合激励对象实施城市特色鲜明、应用场景丰富、获得感强的激励措施，有效激发地方积极性，提高激励措施“含金量”。 联合激励对象在享受各部委激励措施的同时亦可享受所在城市提供的落户、教育、出行、住房、就业、医疗、行政事项审批等行政管理、公共服务方面的优惠便利。 积极支持城市间互认激励对象、互通激励措施。
VI. Widely carry out market entity joint enforcement action plans
VII. Organizational Safeguards
(1) Establish and complete organizational coordination mechanisms. 国家发展改革委会同有关部门建立模范践行诚实守信个人联合激励的组织协调机制，并将各城市落实情况和成效纳入城市信用状况监测评估指标体系。 各级社会信用体系建设牵头部门要高度重视，精心组织，协调有关部门共同做好联合激励相关工作。
(2) Reproduce and spread exemplary demonstration pilots. 支持鼓励社会信用体系建设示范城市、示范创建城市和其他有积极性的地方率先实施对模范践行诚实守信个人的联合激励，在本指导意见基础上，进一步细化操作方案，拓展应用领域和激励措施，总结经验向全国复制推广。
(3) Strengthen safeguards for the security of credit information. 全国信用信息共享平台和地方各级信用信息共享平台要切实发挥作用，及时归集共享和公开激励对象名单，并进行失信记录关联比对，确保名单信息真实准确和动态更新。 Strengthen personal information security management to protect the lawful rights and interests of individuals. The consent of joint incentive targets identified by relevant social organizations and establishments shall be acquired before they are made public.
(4) Strengthen publicity and guidance of public opinion on creditworthiness. Each provincial level department leading the establishment of the social credit system should periodically report overall statistical data on joint incentive successes, and promptly sort classic case examples and report these to the National Development and Reform Commission. 配合宣传部门，组织有关新闻媒体加强对模范践行诚实守信个人联合激励的宣传报道，营造良好舆论氛围。
Attachments: List of Honors and Corresponding Honorific Titles for Honesty and Trustworthiness
List of Honors and Corresponding Honorific Titles for Honesty and Trustworthiness