This Implementation Plan is hereby drafted in light of the actual conditions of out province, so as to implement the "Guiding Opinion by the General Office of the State Council on Strengthening the Establishment of the Personal Creditworthiness System" (Guobanfa (2016) No. 98), to comprehensively advance the construction of the personal creditworthiness system:
I. Guiding Ideology
Fully put in place the spirit of the 18th Party Congress's 3rd, 4th, 5th, and sixth plenary sessions; deeply putting in place the spirit of General Secretary Xi Jinping's series of important speeches and the new ideas, thinking, and strategy of governance; follow the decisions and deployment of the party central committee and State Council and the provincial Party Committee and provincial government, with education and practice of the socialist core values as the goal, accelerate the construction of creditworthiness records, improve personal information security, privacy protection and mechanisms for credit restoration; build mechanisms for rewarding trustworthiness and punishing untrustworthiness, forcefully creating a positive social environment of creditworthiness and trustworthiness, making it so that creditworthiness becomes the shared value, pursuit, and behavioral norm of the entire society.
II. Basic Principles
(1) Promoted by government and built together with society. Fully put into play the all levels of government's role in organizing, guiding, promoting, and modeling roles in the establishment of the personal creditworthiness system. Regulate the development of the credit reporting market, bringing about lawful and effective application of credit resources, mobilizing and consolidating social forces, to jointly advance the establishment of a personal creditworthiness system.
(2) Complete the legal system and standardize management.Establish systems relevant to personal credit information. In the course of recording, aggregating, sharing, disclosing, and using credit information, strictly protect personal privacy, ensuring the security of personal information, preserving individuals' lawful rights and interests, and ensuring that use of personal credit information is regulated.
(3) Overall advancement with breakthroughs in key areas.Promote the establishment of mechanisms for personal creditworthiness records in all areas and all industries, with key fields and key groups of people as the opening for breakthroughs. Rely on all levels of social credit information sharing platform and Basic Financial Credit Information Databases and personal credit reporting establishments to separately bring about the recording, aggregating, processing, and application of personal public credit information and personal credit reporting information, lawfully advancing interconnections between personal public credit information in each region and industry.
(4) Strengthening application; joint rewards and punishments.Actively cultivate public credit information product application markets, spread the social applications of personal public credit information, deepen and broaden the scope of applications, Establish and complete mechanisms for joint rewards and punishments of individuals, lawfully increasing incentives for personal trustworthiness and the degree of punishment for untrustworthiness.
III. Key Tasks
(1) Strengthen education on personal creditworthiness.
1. Forcefully carry forward a culture of creditworthiness. Use the cultivation and practice of the core socialist values as an aim in vigorously spreading credit knowledge, prominent in the establishment of a culture of creditworthiness, making education on creditworthiness run through the entire course of citizen morality construction and the creation of spiritual culture. Thoroughly develop education on social morality, professional ethics, family virtues, and personal morality, broadcasting and spreading credit knowledge, and building a social atmosphere where "the trustworthy are proud, the untrustworthy are ashamed, and those without credit are concerned." （责任单位：省委宣传部、省文明办、省教育厅会同有关部门及各市州政府、兰州新区管委会。 下同，各市州政府、兰州新区管委会不再列出；2017年12月底前完成）
2. Carry out widespread publicity on creditworthiness. Fully exploit International Consumer Rights Day, Online Credit Publicity Day, the National Day of Credit Concern, Credit Worthiness for Prosperity Publicity Month, National Constitution Day and National Legal Publicity Day, as well as traditional holidays, to organize and carry out publicity activities on credit policies and regulations, credit information, and typical cases. Use cultural pieces, public interest advertisements, and other such carriers and media for publicity on creditworthiness that blend the traditional Chinese culture of creditworthiness with the core socialist values, increase the frequency of creditworthiness publicity, increase the level of creditworthiness publicity, forming a positive environment where everyone is aware of creditworthiness, everyone is creditworthy, and everyone is concerned about creditworthiness. （责任单位：省委宣传部、省文明办、省教育厅会同有关部门；持续实施）
3.Actively introduce models of creditworthiness. Organize news media to vigorously uncover and publicize moral models of creditworthiness and trustworthiness and exceptional volunteers from all regions and selected by departments and social organizations, using the media publicity to guide public opinion, truly giving play to the function of these 'examples of creditworthiness' as examplars. Organize all kinds of websites to establish special features and columns about online creditworthiness, putting forward a group of high-quality cultural works on the theme of creditworthiness. Encourage and support relevant departments and all kinds of social organizations in recommending exemplars of creditworthiness and persons with no negative credit record to the public, simultaneously putting them on the provincial credit information sharing and exchange platform and announcing them on the "Credit Gansu" website, to promote cross-departmental and cross-field measures for the joint reward of trustworthiness.. （责任单位：省委宣传部、省委网信办会同有关部门；2018年12月底前完成）
4. Comprehensively strengthen creditworthiness education in schools. Include creditworthiness education into students' ideological and moral education in primary and secondary schools and institutions of higher learning, mixing creditworthiness and moral educational content into social practice and campus life. Encourage and support institutions of higher learning that have to capacity to strengthen the establishment of credit management majors, and they may carry out elective courses related to credit or credit reporting for students not in the major. Promote schools strengthening social credit administration, establishing and completing archives on the creditworthiness of adult students 18 years old or older, promoting making students' personal creditworthiness an important measure in their advancement, graduation, assessments and recognitions, issuance of scholarships, evaluations, recommendations and other such situations. Improve the content of creditworthiness education, create creditworthy campuses, establish a creditworthy environment for study, and cultivate creditworthy scholars. Untrustworthy acts such as cheating on tests, academic research fraud, maliciously delaying student aid payment, not performing on promises to return financial assistance loans, or fabricating employment materials, are to be met with specialized education, and the relevant information entered into their personal credit archive in accordance with laws and regulations, to urge students to be consciously creditworthy and trustworthy. (Organizers: The Provincial Department of Education together with relevant departments; continuous implementation)
5. Widely carry out credit education and training. Establish and complete systems for professional training and specialized evaluation in credit management. Expand the extent of training for credit practitioners, to increase the level of credit management. Encourage all kinds of social organizations and enterprises to sign credit promises for entering the profession, periodically carrying out in-service education, professional training, position training, and other such multilevel credit knowledge training activities to raise the level of professional knowledge and work skills among practitioners and credit managers. Make credit education a major part of social organizations and enterprises' culture establishment, with lending credit culture boosting the innovation and development of social organizations and enterprises. Organize the writing of primers on credit knowledge and rely on all kinds of community (village) basic level organization to spread credit information to the entire society's awareness of creditworthiness. （责任单位：省人社厅、省教育厅会同有关部门；2017年12月底前完成）
(2) Accelerating the establishment of personal creditworthiness records.
6. Promote the improvement of personal real-name registration systems. Accelerate the establishment of a unified citizen social credit code system with the citizens' identification number system as its foundation Promote efforts to register fingerprint information on resident identity cards, bringing about full coverage of citizens' uniform social credit numbers. Use information technology methods to increase the extent of efforts to review personal identity information, ensuring uniqueness of personal identity distinguishing information. Advance the establishment of real-name registration systems using the internet, mail and couriers, telecommunications, financial accounts and other such areas as the focus, so as establish a foundation for accurately collecting personal creditworthiness records and advancing the establishment of creditworthiness in key fields. （责任单位：省公安厅会同有关部门；持续实施）
7. Establish personal creditworthiness records in key fields. Relevant departments should accelerate the establishment and improvement of mechanisms for forming personal credit records , promptly summarize creditworthiness information formed by relevant personnel in relevant activities and simultaneously sending creditworthiness information to the provincial credit information sharing and exchange platform and the "Credit Gansu" website, to bring about prompt and dynamic updates, with the focus on industries such as food and drugs, production safety, fire safety, traffic safety, environmental protection, biological security, product quality, tax collection, health care, labor security, engineering and construction, financial services, intellectual property rights, judicial proceedings, e-commerce, and volunteer service; and the principal targets being the officials, legally-designated representatives and the relevant responsible persons for enterprises, lawyers, teachers, doctors, practicing pharmacists, appraisers, tax accountants, registered fire safety engineers, accountant audit personnel, real estate agents, certified personnel, financial professionals, and tour guides and other key groups. The Basic Financial Credit Information Databases and personal credit reporting establishments should jointly develop personal credit reporting information aggregation and professional services in key fields. Encourage industry associations, chambers of commerce, and other such organizations to record the credit information of all kinds of entities in the course of their services, and to improve collection, sharing, and assessment mechanisms for members' credit information to establish membership credit archives. （责任单位：省委组织部、省人社厅、省工商局、省政府国资委、省司法厅、省教育厅、省卫生计生委、省建设厅、省国税局、省地税局、省公安厅、省财政厅、省审计厅、省质监局、人行兰州中心支行、甘肃银监局、甘肃证监局、甘肃保监局、省政府金融办、省旅游发展委；持续实施）
(3) Improving the mechanisms for personal information security, privacy protection, and credit restoration.
8. Protect the security of personal information. relevant departments must make protecting personal information their primary task, establishing and completing and strictly implementing rules to safeguard information security, and clarifying the scope of authority and procedures for inquiries and use of personal information on the provincial level credit information sharing and exchange platform. Complete work on security and protection of databases, establish and improve systems for personal information inquiry registration and review, to prevent information leaking, being destroyed or lost. Strictly follow the relevant laws and regulations to increase the degree of oversight and management of the financial information basic database and credit reporting agencies, to ensure that personal credit reporting businesses are developed up to code, safeguard the lawful rights and interests of information entities, and ensure public safety and the security of state information. Establish a credit archive and rule-breakers' "black list" system for credit reporting establishments and relevant personnel. （责任单位：人行兰州中心支行会同有关部门；2017年12月底前完成）
9.Strengthening Protections of Personal Privacy. Following the principle of legality, personal public credit information must not be collected except by authorization of laws and regulations. Increase the extent of investigation and handling of acts such as the disclosure, alteration, destruction, sale or illegal provision to other of personal information, truly preserving citizens' right to privacy. Implement key supervision and control of financial institutions, credit reporting establishments, internet enterprises, big data companies, and mobile application program development enterprises; regulating their collection, provision, use of personal information. Relevant departments and their staffs, must keep personal information which they learn of in performing their duties, strictly confidential, and must not leak, sell, or unlawfully provide it to others. （责任单位：各有关部门；持续实施）
10. Establish mechanisms for correcting error or restoring personal Public Credit Information. Departments initiating the implemention punishment measures and the implementation departments should follow laws and regulations to determine the period of public announcement for each type of Public Credit Information, and clarify rules and procedures for credit restoration. 各地各有关部门要建立信用信息异议处理、行政复议、投诉办理等管理制度及操作细则。 （责任单位：各有关部门；2018年12月底前完成）
(4) Standardizing the sharing and usage of personal creditworthiness information.
11. Promote sharing of personal public credit information. Rely on the provincial credit information sharing and exchanging platform to establish a database of personal Public Credit Information, bringing about interconnectivity and intercorroboration for personal Public Credit Information across regions, departments, and industries, gradually break down 'information islands' forming an overall structure for joint rewards and punishments where 'untrustworthiness in one area is met with resistance everywhere." （责任单位：省发展改革委会同有关部门；2018年12月底前完成）
12. Actively carry out personal Public Credit Information services. All levels of government should promptly provide the public with authorized public credit information inquiry services in accordance with laws and regulations. In accordance with department duties, together with the actual conditions of management and services, explore the establishment of measures for categorical management of all kinds of subject information and mechanisms for managing creditworthiness credits, on the foundation of personal Public Credit Information. （责任单位：各有关部门；2018年12月底前完成）
(5) Improving the mechanism for rewarding personal trustworthiness and punishing untrustworthiness.
13. Provide greater services and facilitation to those individuals with positive credit. Establish good credit records for administrative counterparts with good credit circumstances, moral models of creditworthiness and trustworthiness, and exceptional volunteers that are identified in each department and all kinds of social organizations' implementation of categorical credit management; creditworthy members recommended by industry associations and chambers of commerce; as well as and creditworthy entities uncovered by news media; be put up as exemplars of creditworthiness and so forth. All levels of government should create measures for incentivizing trustworthiness and give priority consideration to creditworthy entities in fields such as education, employment, and starting businesses, and give key support to individuals with positive credit records, to provide greater facilitation services to the extent possible, and, in the course of handling administrative permits, facilitation service measures such as "green channels" and "permissive acceptance" [acceptance despite defects in materials] may be lawfully employed for iindividuals good credit records and administrative counterparts who have not had any negative credit information recorded for three consecutive years. Encourage financial institutions and other market service establishments to consider using market entities' credit scores and credit evaluations, and give preferential treatment and facilitation to individuals with good credit records, making it so that the trustworthy obtain greater opportunities and benefits in the marketplace. （责任单位：各有关部门；2018年12月底前完成）
14. Carry out joint disciplinary action for individuals in key industries with serious untrustworthy conduct. Employ joint disciplinary action measures in accordance with laws and regulations against personal acts of untrustworthiness such as those that seriously endanger the public's safety in their health and lives, those that seriously undermine the order of fair market competition and social justice, refusals to perform legally prescribed obligations seriously influencing judicial and administrative organs credibility, as well as refusals to perform national defense obligations. List seriously untrustworthy individuals such as malicious debt evaders, illegal fundraisers, telecommunications and network defrauders, traffic violators, and those that do not pay taxes in accordance with law, as key targets for supervision, employing administrative constraint and punishment measures in accordance with laws and regulations. At the same time that joint disciplinary action is conducted against untrustworthy enterprises and public institutions, corresponding joint disciplinary action should be taken against the relevant responsible persons, in accordance with laws, regulations, and policies, and make joint disciplinary action reach down to the individual. （责任单位：各有关部门；2017年12月底前完成）
15. Promote the formation of market and social constraints and punishments. Establish and complete systems for disclosure, exposure, and reporting of individual's serious untrustworthy acts, relying on the "Credit Gansu" website, to lawfully publicly disclose information on serious untrustworthiness by individuals recorded by relevant departments, and fully putting into play the function of overseeing societal public opinion, forming a powerful social deterrent. Encourage market entities to provide differentiated services to seriously untrustworthy individuals. Support credit reporting institutions in collecting information on serious untrustworthy conduct and including it in credit records and credit reports. （责任单位：各有关部门；2017年12月底前完成）
(6) Establish mechanisms for reporting credit records for key personnel groups.
16. Each relevant department should follow their work duties to promptly aggregate credit information formed by key groups of persons in administrative management and economic activities, and the credit records collected are to be simultaneously sent to the provincial credit information sharing and exchange platform and the "Credit Gansu" website, advancing the recording and application of key groups' credit information. （责任单位：各有关部门；持续实施）
IV. Safeguard Measures
(1) Strengthen leadership of the organizations.Each region and department should do overall planning, clarifying duties and divisions of labor, making deployments for efforts to construct a personal creditworthiness system promptly learning about the state of implementation for efforts to construct a personal creditworthiness system in that area or industry, and periodically send reports on progress to the general office of the province's leading group for the construction of a social credit system.
(2) Accelerate system construction.Explore creating operational systems for every phase of the work process in recording, aggregating, processing, and applying personal Public Credit Information; strengthening protections for personal information and personal privacy, and creating a positive legal environment for the establishment of an personal creditworthiness system.
(3) Expand the extent of monetary support.All areas and all relevant departments should strengthen financial safeguards for the establishment of social credit system, and actively provide financial support for the organization efforts on the construction of an personal creditworthiness system. Expand the extent of financial support on all sides such as for establishment of personal public credit information databases, application of information, publicity and education, and cultivation of talent.
(4) Strengthen the implementation of responsibility.Each region and department should place great emphasis on efforts to establish a personal creditworthiness system, summarizing the actual conditions in that area or department, making supporting policies and measures detailed, determining the goals of the work, carrying out work tasks, clarifying the times for completion, ensuring that responsibility, work, and implementation reach down to the individual, to orderly and forcefully advance each item of implementing work tasks.