The following division of labor on the tasks put forward in the "Social Credit System Construction Plan Outline (2014-2020)" (hereinafter the "Planning Outline") is hereby released with the approval of the Inter-Ministerial Commission on the Establishment of the a Social Credit System, so as to clarify the division of labor, to comprehensively implement the 'Planning Outline", and to accelerate and advance the establishment of our nation's social credit system.
I. Strengthen the System of Laws and Regulations on Credit and the Establishment of a System of Credit Standards
(1) Strengthen the Establishment of a System of Laws and Regulations on Credit.
1. Improve legal and regulatory systems for credit. Move credit legislation work forward, ensure there are laws to rely on for credit information collection, consulting, use, exchange and interaction, credit information security, the protection of subjects’ rights and interests, and so forth. Guide and Prompt credit service establishments to lawful formulate and implement systems of rules in areas such as for the collect, processing, storing, and use of credit information. (The Development and Reform Commission and the People's Bank of China are responsible in accordance with their division of duties, with the participation of the Legal Affairs Office)
2. Put out supplementary systems and implementation regulations for the “Credit Reporting Management Regulations", establishing systems to process objections, handle complaints, and pursue liability for infringement. (responsibility of the People's Bank of China)
3. Advance the establishment of industry, departmental, and local credit systems. All regions and departments are to formulate systems of rules for the establishment of regional or industry credit as needed clarify the responsibility of credit record subjects, and ensure the objectivity, truthfulness, accuracy and prompt updating of credit information, improving systems for sharing and disclosure of credit information and promoting the orderly development and use of credit information resources. (responsibility of each relevant department and each provincial level people's government)
4. Establish categorized credit information management systems. Formulate credit information catalogues, clarify categories of credit information in accordance with the character of the information combined with the protection of personal privacy and commercial secrets, to lawfully promote categorical management of credit information in stages such as collection, sharing and use. Expand investigation and handling of the sale of personal privacy and commercial secrets. (Responsibility for leading the way is with the National Development and Reform Commission and the People's Bank of China
(2) Establish and complete systems of credit standards.
5. Accelerate the establishment of a system of credit information standards. Formulate uniform nationwide credit information collection and categorized management standards, and unify the credit index catalogue and construction standards. (The AQSIQ, Development and Reform Commission, and People's Bank are responsible for leading the way)
6. Establish a uniform social credit code system. Establish a system of uniform social credit codes for citizens and establish a uniform social credit system for legal persons and other organizations. Improve corresponding systems and standards, and promote the widespread use of uniform social credit codes in economic and social activities. (The National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Public Security take the lead in accordance with the division of responsibilities, with the participation of the Central Organization Office, the Ministry of Civil Affairs, the People's Bank of China, the State Administration of Taxation, the State Administration for Industry and Commerce, and the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine)
II. Advance the establishment of credit records and the collection and sharing of credit information
(3) Establishment of industry credit information systems.
7. Strengthen the establishment of credit records in key fields. Focus on the fields of industry and commerce, taxation, pricing, import-export, production safety, product quality, environmental protection, food and drugs, medicine and healthcare, intellectual property rights, logistical services, construction projects, e-commerce, transportation, contract fulfillment, human resources social security, and education and research, and fire safety to improve industry credit records and credit archives for practitioners. (All relevant departments are responsible in accordance with their respective division of duties)
8. Establish industry credit information databases. Each department should have standardizing data and its applications as principles, and rely on each major national informatization project to integrate credit information resources within industries, bring about electronic storage of credit records, accelerate the establishment of credit information systems, and accelerate the advancement of inter-connectivity of credit information between industries. (All relevant departments are responsible in accordance with their respective division of duties)
(4) The establishment of local credit information systems.
9. Accelerate advancement of the integration of government affairs credit information. Each region should record, improve, and integrate the credit information produced by each of that region's departments and units in the process of carrying out public management duties, and form uniform credit information sharing platforms to facilitate inquiries into government affairs credit information by enterprises, individuals, social credit reporting establishments, and so forth. (responsibility of each provincial-level people's government)
10. Strengthen the application of credit information within regions. Each region should draft public catalogs of government affairs credit information and form mechanisms for supervising information dislosure. Forcefully advance the exchange and sharing of government affairs credit information between each department and unit in that region, strengthen the use of credit information in public administration, and raise performance efficiency. (responsibility of each provincial-level people's government)
(5) Establishment of credit reporting systems.
11. Accelerate the establishment of credit reporting systems. Promote the establishment of a credit reporting system by societal credit reporting bodies that lawfully gather, arrange, store, and process the credit information of enterprises, public institutions, other social organizations and individuals; and should employ reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the credit information. (responsibility of the People's Bank of China)
12. Provide professionalized credit reporting services to the public. Credit reporting bodies should provide professionalized credit reporting services to the public on the basis of market demand, and advance innovation in credit service products. Establish, complete, and strictly implement rule systems for internal risk prevention, avoiding conflicts of interests, and ensuring information security; provide convenient, rapid, and efficient credit information services to clients in accordance with law, and further broaden the use of credit reports in many areas, including the banking industry, the securities industry, and the insurance industry, as well as in administrative law enforcement by government departments and other areas. (The People's Bank of China and the Development and Reform Commission take the lead)
(6) The establishment of a unified credit reporting platform in the financial industry.
13. Improve Basic Financial Credit Information Databases. Continue to advance the establishment of Basic Financial Credit Information Databases, enhancing data quality, improving systemic functions, strengthening management of system security operations, and further expanding the scope of credit reports' coverage, and increasing the level of services that the system provides.
(responsibility of the People's Bank of China)
14. Promote the establishment of uniform credit reporting platforms in the financial sector. Continue to promote the linkage of credit information systems between financial management departments such as for banks, securities, insurance, foreign exchange, etc., promote the establishment of uniform credit reporting platforms in the financial sector, and advance credit information exchanges and sharing between financial supervision and management departments. (The People's Bank of China is responsible for taking the lead with the China Banking Regulatory Commission, China Securities Regulatory Commission, China Insurance Regulatory Commission, and State Administration of Foreign Exchange)
(7) Advance exchanges and sharing of credit information.
15. Gradually advance exchanges and sharing of government affairs credit information. All regions and all industries should follow the principle of risk diversification to establish mechanisms for the exchange and sharing of credit information, make overall plans for the use of existing credit information systems and infrastructure, lawfully advance the inter-connectivity and interconnections of all kinds of credit information systems, and gradually form a credit information network that covers all credit information subjects, all types of credit information, and all regions nationwide. All the competent departments for each industry should conduct categorized and hierarchical management of credit information and determine the scope of authority for making inquiries, and require special applications for special inquiry requests. (The National Development and Reform Commission and the People’s Bank of China are responsible for taking the lead, and all relevant departments and provincial governments participate)
16. Advance information exchanges and sharing between the government affairs credit information system and credit reporting systems in accordance with law. Give play to the role of market incentive mechanisms to encourage social credit reporting bodies to strengthen the integration of previously disclosed government affairs credit information and non-government affairs credit information, to establish systems of credit reporting services and product systems aimed at different audiences, which satisfy the credit reporting needs of a multi-layered, diverse and specialized society.
(The National Development and Reform Commission and the People’s Bank of China are responsible for taking the lead, and all relevant departments and provincial governments participate)
III. Accelerating the construction of creditworthiness in government affairs.
(8) Persisting in administration in accordance with law.
17. Administration in accordance with law runs through the entire process of decision-making, implementation, supervision, and service; comprehensively advance openness in government affairs by lawfully publish credit information obtained during administrative management so long as national information security, commercial secrets and individual privacy are protected; and establish effective mechanisms for information sharing. Truly increase the efficiency and service levels in government work and transform government functions. Complete systems to constrain and supervise the use of power, ensure that the powers of decision-making, implementation and supervision are both mutually constraining and mutually coordinating. Improve mechanisms and procedures for government decision-making and increase the extent of transparency in decision-making. Further expand systems for public announcement and hearings in major decision-making, broaden channels for public participation in government decision-making, strengthen social supervision over and constraints on the use of power, increase government credibility, and establish an creditworthy image of an open, fair and clean government. (responsibility of each relevant department and each provincial level people's government)
(9) Give play to the role of government in modeling the establishment of creditworthiness.
18. Take the lead in using credit information and credit products in areas such as administrative permissions, government procurement, tendering and bidding, labor and employment, social security, scientific research management, the selection, appointment, management and supervision of cadres, and applications for government financial support, and foster the development of the credit services market. (The National Development and Reform Commission, the People's Bank of China take the lead, and the Central Organization Department, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, the Ministry of Science and Technology and other departments, as well as the provincial people's governments, are respectively responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
(10) Accelerate the establishment of government trustworthiness and pledge-keeping mechanisms.
19. Strictly carry out government commitments to society, include the performance of government affairs agreements and keeping service promises into the government achievements assessment system; make development planning and government work reporting on the implementation of economic and social development objectives, as well as implementing commitments to handle affairs for the common people, an important part of appraising the government's level of creditworthiness; and promote all regions and departments' gradual establishment and completion of systems to evaluate promise-keeping in government affairs and administration. All levels of People’s Governments’ policy commitments, and all kinds of lawfully signed agreements, should be earnestly performed on and honored. A market environment of fair competition and uniform efficiency should be actively created, and local protectionist measures such as abusing administrative powers to close off markets, shielding or indulging social entities in the administrative regions' violations of laws, regulations, or untrustworthy conduct. Statistics departments should be supported in lawfully and truthfully calculating statistics. Government borrowing should take place according to the laws and regulations,and be appropriate in scope with controllable risks and transparent procedures. Budget constraints on government income and expenses must be strengthened and transparency increased. Strengthen and improve mechanisms for public oversight and public opinion oversight. Improve constraint and accountability mechanisms for creditworthiness in government affairs. All levels of People’s Governments should conscientiously accept legal supervision from that level’s People’s Congress and the democratic supervision of the political consultative conference. Expand the force of supervision and auditing of administrative acts by departments such as for supervision and auditing. (responsibility of each relevant department and each provincial level people's government)
(11) Strengthen creditworthiness management and education for civil servants.
20. Establish creditworthiness archives for civil servants, lawfully including credit information such as reports on events related to the civil servants themselves, records of clean governance, the results of annual evaluations, and violations of law, discipline, or contract into their files, and make civil servants’ creditworthiness records an important basis for assessment, employment and rewards. Thoroughly implement education on creditworthiness, following the law and morality for civil servants; strengthen study of law and credit; compile manuals on creditworthiness for civil servants, strengthen civil servants' awareness of law and credit; establish a corps of civil servants that abide by the law and creditworthiness, are highly efficient and upstanding. (Central Organization Department, Human Resources and Social Security Department, Civil Service Bureau take the lead)
IV. Thoroughly advancing the Establishment of Creditworthiness in Commercial Affairs.
(12) Establishment of credit in the production field.
21. Build production safety credit reporting systems, improve record of production safety commitments and production safety information, as well as systems for punishments for the with untrustworthy production safety conduct. Focus on coal mining, non-coal mining, hazardous chemical product, fireworks, and special equipment production enterprises as well as enterprises producing or selling civil explosives and demolition enterprises or units, in completing mechanisms for production safety credit review and evaluation at entry and withdrawal, and promote the implementation of enterprise responsibility for production safety. （安监总局、质检总局、工业和信息化部、公安部等部门按照职责分工分别负责）
22. Focus on food, medicine, daily consumer goods, agricultural products and farming inputs in strengthening credit management for all kinds of production operation entities' production and processing steps, and establish systems for sharing information on product quality credit information between different regions and departments. Promote the establishment of systems for credit reporting on quality, accelerating the improvement of the 12365 report handling command system; establish systems for reporting on creditworthiness regarding quality, releasing a black list of the untrustworthy, restricting market entry and calling for market withdrawals. （食品药品监管总局、工业和信息化部、质检总局、农业部按职责牵头负责）
(13) Establishing credit in the field of circulation.
23. Research and formulate systems for the collection and sharing of enterprise credit information in the fields of trade and logistics, improving the basic norms and index systems for credit appraisals. Advance the establishment of credit in wholesale and retail, trading and logistics, accommodation, food and drink, and residents’ services, carrying out categorized management of enterprises by credit. Improve credit cooperation models for retailers and suppliers. (The Ministry of Commerce takes the lead)
24. Strengthen law enforcement against monopolies and unfair competition, intensify investigations of acts of illegal acts such as market distortion, false publicity, commercial fraud, commercial defamation,and commercial bribery, exposing typical and major cases to increase the costs of untrustworthiness for enterprises, and to promote creditworthy business and fair competition. （发展改革委、商务部、工商总局等部门按照职责分工分别负责）
25. Gradually establish nationwide systems for tracking product circulation based on symbols such as product bar codes. Strengthen the establishment of creditworthiness systems concerning the quality of health inspection and quarantine. (The General Administration of Quality Inspection is in charge)
26. Support credit financing for trade services enterprises, develop commercial factoring, and regulate prepaid spending. Encourage enterprises to broaden sales on credit, promote spending by individuals on credit. (The Ministry of Commerce takes the lead)
27. Advance the establishment of credit in foreign commerce and trade, further strengthening credit information management in areas such as foreign trade, foreign aid, foreign investment and cooperation, risk monitoring and early warnings, and categorical management of enterprises by credit level. With the aid of electronic port management platforms, establish and improve import and export enterprise credit appraisal systems, categorical management by credit, and joint supervision and management systems. （商务部、海关总署牵头负责）
(14) Establishing credit in the field of finance.
28. Innovate financial credit products, improve financial services, preserve the security of financial consumers' personal information and protect their lawful rights and interests. Increase the force of punishments for financial fraud, malicious evasion of bank debts, insider trading, selling fake warranties, insurance and compensation fraud, disclosing false information, illegal fundraising, obtaining foreign currency under false pretenses, and other untrustworthy financial conduct, to regulate order in financial markets. Strengthen the establishment of financial credit information infrastructure, further expanding the coverage of credit records and strengthening the role of the financial sector in rewarding the trustworthy and restraining the untrustworthy. （人民银行、银监会、保监会、证监会、外汇管理局按照职责分工分别负责）
(15) Establishment of credit in the field of taxation.
29. Establish mechanisms sharing credit information across departments. Carry out efforts to exchange, compare, and apply information involving taxes such as basic taxpayer information, information on all kinds of transactions, information on asset ownership and transfers, and tax records. Further improve systems for assessing and publishing tax payment credit rankings, strengthening categorized management by credit in the taxation field, and give play to the role of credit evaluation differences in rewarding and punishing taxpayers. Establish black-list systems for legal violations concerning taxation. Advance joint management of taxation credit and other kinds of social credit, increasing taxpayers' compliance with the tax laws. (State Administration for Taxation is responsible for leading the way)
(16) Establishing credit in the field of pricing.
30. Implement systems for businesses to clearly indicate their prices and fees, and strive to promote “clear real pricing”. Supervise and urge businesses to strengthen internal pricing management, and to establish and complete internal pricing management systems on the basis of the operators' capacity. Improve systems for creditworthiness in businesses' pricing, do a good job of information disclosure work, and promote the implementation of reward and punishment systems. Strengthen law enforcement inspections of pricing and law enforcement against monopolies, lawfully investigating and handling the concoction and dissemination of information to raise prices, pricing fraud, pricing monopolies and other such untrustworthy conduct in pricing; disclosing and exposing typical cases, and regulating order in market pricing. (National Development and Reform Commission responsible)
(17) Establishing credit in the field of construction projects.
31. Advance the establishment of the credit system in the construction project market. Accelerate the establishment of a system of regulations in the construction project market, and formulate credit standards for all kinds of entities and practitioners in the construction project market. Advance the establishment of construction project information disclosures and creditworthiness systems, relying on government websites to comprehensively set up project and credit information disclosure features for consolidating disclosure of construction project and credit information, promoting the establishment of a national comprehensive search platform, and bringing about 'one-strop' comprehensive search services for construction project information and credit information. Thoroughly carry out the establishment of creditworthiness regarding project quality. Improve market entry and withdrawal systems for construction projects, and intensify punishment of enterprises and the responsible practitioners for major project quality or safety incidents,and other major untrustworthy acts. Establish linked management mechanisms related to approvals and verifications between enterprises or practitioners' credit appraisal results and approvals of qualifications, registration of practice credentials,revocation of qualifications or credentials, and so forth. Establish scientific and effective mechanisms for appraising employee credit and systems for tracing responsibility for untrustworthiness, and including piecemeal contracting, contract transfer, unlawful sub-contracting, delinquency in payment of project funds or migrant worker salaries, within the scope of liability to be pursued. (The Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, the Ministry of Transport, the Ministry of Water Resources, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and other relevant departments shall be respectively responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
(18) Establishing credit in the field of government procurement.
32. Strengthen management of credit in government procurement, strengthen joint punishment mechanisms, and protect the lawful rights and interests of parties in government procurement. Formulate standards for credit records of suppliers, assessment experts, government procurement agencies, as well as corresponding practitioners. Lawfully establish a list of government procurement suppliers' with negative conduct records, and prohibit suppliers included on the negative conduct record list from participating in government procurement activities for a certain period of time. Improve market access and withdrawal mechanisms for government procurement, making full use of credit information provided by industry and commerce, taxation, finance, procuratorate and other such departments to strengthen credit management of parties and relevant practitioners in government procurement. Accelerate the establishment of uniform nationwide government procurement management and trading system, raising the transparency of government procurement activities, and bringing about the uniform publication and sharing of credit information. (Ministry of Finance is responsible for leading the way)
(19) Establishing credit in the field of tendering and bidding.
33. Broaden the scope of credit information disclosure and sharing concerning tendering and bidding, establish systems of credit appraisal indexes and standards covering tendering and bidding situations, and complete systems for disclosure and sharing of credit information in tendering and bidding. Further implement systems for announcing records of unlawful conduct in tendering and bidding, promote improvements in joint reward and punishment mechanisms. Rely on the electronic tendering and bidding systems and public service platforms to bring about inter-connectivity between credit information such as in bidding and tendering and contract performance with real-time exchanges and integrated sharing. Encourage market entities to utilize basic credit information and third-party credit assessment results, and make them into an important basis for reviewing credentials, evaluating and selecting bids, and signing contracts. (The Development and Reform Commission is responsible for taking the lead)
(20) Establishing credit in the field of transportation.
34. Form a system of regulations on credit in transportation that combined departmental rules, local regulations, and local government rules. Improve credit assessment standards, implement categorized assessment, supervision and management. Formulate separate evaluation standards aimed at the different operational categories in the transportation market, such as public roads, railways, waterways, aviation, and channels; strengthening supervision and management of credit assessments and evaluation, and actively guiding third-party establishments to participate in credit assessment and evaluation, gradually establish a comprehensive assessment and evaluation system that combines transportation management bodies with social credit assessment bodies, and has supervision, complaints, and review mechanisms. Include all kinds of unlawful traffic and transportation acts into records of untrustworthiness. Encourage and support all work units to preferentially select transportation enterprises and practitioners with high credit evaluation ratings when purchasing transportation services, in tendering and bidding, hiring, and other such areas. The supervision, management and punishment of untrustworthy enterprises and practitioners should be increased, gradually establishing joint reward and punishment mechanisms that cross regions and industries. (The Ministry of Transport is responsible for taking the lead)
(21) Establishing credit in the field of e-commerce.
35. Establish and complete systems for managing credit of e-commerce enterprises and customers and for assessing transaction credit, strengthen quality oversight of credit products launched and sold by e-commerce enterprises themselves. Put in place identification symbol systems for e-commerce entities, and improve website real-name systems. Strengthen quality inspections of website products, strictly investigate and handle the e-commerce production and sale of counterfeit goods, pyramid selling, false advertising, passing off shoddy goods, violation of service contracts and other such fraudulent conduct. Combat acts of insider-outsider collusion, and fabrication of flow rates and commercial reputation, and establish prohibitions on entering the industry for untrustworthy entities. Promote exchanges and sharing of e-commerce credit information and related information from other areas of society, promoting credit assessments of e-commerce and offline transactions. Improve safeguard systems for e-commerce credit services, promoting the broad use of credit investigations, credit appraisals, credit underwriting, credit insurance, credit payments, business account management, and other such third party credit services and products in e-commerce. Carry out efforts on trusted authentication services for e-commerce websites, spreading the use of website verification symbols, and providing e-commerce users with the means to recognize fake and phishing websites. （工业和信息化部、商务部、互联网信息办公室、工商总局、质检总局等有关部门按照职责分工分别负责，海关总署参加）
(22) Establishing credit in the field of statistics.
36. Carry out activities on enterprises' commitment to creditworthiness, creating a positive atmosphere in which truthful data reporting is honored and untrustworthy fabrication is shameful. Improve systems of standards for evaluating creditworthiness in statistics. Establish and complete systems for appraising creditworthiness enterprises' creditworthiness for statistics and credit files for practitioners. Strengthen law enforcement inspections, strictly investigating and handling misrepresentations and falsifications in the field of statistics, and establishing structures to report and expose untrustworthy conduct in the area of statistics. Expand the degree of joint disciplinary action for untrustworthy statistics enterprises. Include the list archive of untrustworthy statistics enterprises and information on their violations of laws and regulations in the credit information systems for finance, industry and commerce, and other such industries and departments; directly link statistics credit records with enterprise finance, government subsidies,industry and commerce registrations, and so forth; to truly strengthen punishments and constraints of untrustworthy conduct. (Statistics Bureau is responsible for taking the lead)
(23) Establishment of credit in intermediary services sector.
37. Establish and improve credit records and exposure systems for intermediary services establishments and practitioners, and make these an important basis for administrative market law enforcement departments’ carrying out of management by credit level. Focus on strengthening categorical management by credit level of establishments such as for notaries and arbitrators, lawyers, accountants, sureties, appraisals, inspections and testing, evaluations, accreditations, representation, brokerage, professional introductions, consulting, and trading, and explore the establishment of scientific and rational index systems for assessments, and assessment work mechanisms. （司法部、财政部、银监会、质检总局、人力资源社会保障部、住房城乡建设部、工商总局等、保监会等有关部门按照职责分工分别负责）
(24) Establishing credit in the field of exhibitions and advertising.
38. Promote creditworthy exhibition hosting by establishments organizing exhibitions, implementing good faith covenants, establishing systems for disclosing credit archives and information on units that violate the laws and regulations, spreading the use of credit services and products. Strengthen the establishment of creditworthiness in the advertising sector, establish and complete systems for categorized management by credit in the advertising sector, combat all kinds of false advertising, highlight the responsibility of participants in the production and dissemination of advertisements, and improve punishment mechanisms for untrustworthy entities in advertising activities, and mechanisms for eliminating the seriously untrustworthy. (The Ministry of Commerce and the State Administration for Industry and Commerce are responsible according to their respective division of duties)
(25) Establishing creditworthiness management systems in enterprises.
39. Carry out creditworthiness commitment activities in enterprises in all industries, strengthen publicity about enterprises that are models of creditworthiness and exposure of typical cases of untrustworthiness, guiding enterprises to strengthen their sense of social responsibility; strengthening credit self-discipline in production and operations, financial management and labor management; and improving the commercial credit environment. Encourage enterprises to establish client files and carryout client creditworthiness evaluations, enter client's records of creditworthy trading into management of accounts receivable and calculation of credit lines for sales on credit, establish scientific processes for enterprises' credit management, take precautions against credit risks, and enhance enterprise’s overall competitiveness. Strengthen enterprises’ creditworthiness and contract compliance in debt issuance, lending, guarantees and other activities concerning debts, liabilities, credit trading, production and operations. Encourage and support enterprises with the capacity to establish credit managers. Encourage enterprises to establish internal staff creditworthiness assessment and evaluation systems. Strengthen the credit of the enterprises themselves in areas fields related to the people's daily lives such as water, electricity, heating, gas, telecommunications, railways, and aviation.
(Responsibility for leading the way is with the National Development and Reform Commission and the People's Bank of China
V. Comprehensively advancing the establishment of societal creditworthiness.
(26) Establishment of Creditworthiness in the Fields of Medicine, Sanitation, and Familiy Planning
40. Strengthen the establishment of credit management in healthcare and hygiene establishments and of creditworthiness workstyles in the industry. Establish the value view of the benevolent sincerity of physicians, and uphold the professional ethic of benevolence in heart and deeds. Foster ideas about creditworthiness in practice, purchasing, diagnosis, treatment, billing, and healthcare insurances; persist in reasonable examinations, use of medicine, treatment, billing and other such creditworthy healthcare service norms; comprehensively establish systems for public announcement of prices of drugs and healthcare services, carry out activities for creating creditworthy hospitals and pharmacies; formulate credit assessment indexes and standards for healthcare bodies and practicing doctors, pharmacists, nurses and other healthcare personnel; and advance reviews and assessments of hospitals and the periodic evaluation of doctors; carry out comprehensive assessment of the medical treatment ethics of all healthcare personnel; punish unlawful and untrustworthy acts such as taking bribes, excessive treatments, etc. , and establish a creditworthy healthcare service system. Accelerate the improvement of credit systems in the area of drug safety, establish credit files for enterprises researching, developing, producing. and circulating drugs. Actively carry out creditworthiness commitment activities for drug safety with the theme of “creditworthiness being supreme, and success through quality", to truly raise the level of credit supervision and management in drug safety, strictly combat the production and sale , of fake goods, and ensure that the public uses medicine safely and effectively. Strengthen establishment of credit in the area of population and family planning, and carry out efforts to share population and family planning credit information. （卫生计生委、食品药品监管总局、人力资源社会保障部按照职责分工分别负责）
(27) Establish credit in the field of social protections.
41. Establish comprehensive creditworthiness systems in areas such as disaster relief, aid, eldercare, social security, charity, and lotteries, and combat all kinds of donation fraud and other untrustworthy conduct. Establish and complete creditworthiness systems in all phases of implementing policies affecting people’s livelihoods such as in application, verification and withdrawal public assistance and housing assurances; strengthen the verification of eligibility for applications in policies concerning people’s livelihoods, strengthen dynamic management of public aid and the use and management of subsidized housing, and put untrustworthy individuals on a credit blacklist. Build information systems for checking resident households’ economic information, establish and improve mechanisms for designating low-income households, ensure public aid, social housing and other such policies concerning the people’s livelihood are carried out in a fair, just, and healthy manner. （民政部、人力资源社会保障部、住房城乡建设部按照职责分工分别负责）
42. Establish and complete systems for managing credit worthiness in social insurance, strengthening handling and management of social insurance, strengthening oversight and law enforcement of labor guarantees in the area of social security, standardizing payment of insurance fees, and strengthening punishment for violations of regulations, fraud, insurance fraud and the like by service organizations contracting with social insurance, such as public health insurance designated hospitals and pharmacies or medical establishments contracting workers compensation insurance, as well as their employees, and all kinds of insurance participants, to prevent and combat all kinds of insurance fraud. Further improve finance management systems for social insurance, raising transparency of fee collection, management, payments and all other phases, promoting the establishment of creditworthiness systems in social insurance, standardize the payments by those participating in the insurance, and guarantee the safe operation of social security funds. （人力资源社会保障部牵头负责，卫生计生委等部门参加）
(28) Establishing credit in the fields of labor and employment.
43. Further implement and improve systems for enterprise creditworthiness and legal compliance concerning labor guarantees, formulate measures for public announcements of major unlawful acts concerning labor guarantees to society. Establish systems to publicly announce employment units' unlawfully delinquent wage payments, and complete measures for assessing employment units' labor guarantee credit level. Standardize employment conduct, strengthening management of the performance and mediation of labor contracts and promoting enterprises actively carrying out activities to build harmonious labor relationships. Strengthen supervision and law enforcement of labor guarantees, and increase the force of efforts to combat unlawful conduct. Strengthen the establishment of creditworthiness in the human resources market, standardizing the activities of occupational intermediaries, and combating all kinds of unlawful and untrustworthy such as unregistered intermediaries and employers. (The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security is responsible)
(29) Establishing credit in the field of education and scientific research.
44. Strengthen creditworthiness education for teachers and research personnel. Carry out creditworthiness commitment activities for teachers, conscientiously accepting wide supervision by students, parents and all aspects of society. Give play to the influential role of teachers in teaching about creditworthiness and being a rolemodel for others. Strengthen creditworthiness education for students, fostering good habits of honesty and trustworthiness, and laying the foundation for raising the entire people's character of creditworthiness. Explore the establishment of credit rating systems for educational establishments and their employees, teachers and students, research institutions and scientific and technological communities, and research personnel; link credit ratings with admissions testing, enrollment management, granting credentials and degrees, establishing research programs, evaluating and employing for specialized technological position, appointment and employment,selection for awards, and so forth; and strive to resolve problems such as fabricating academic credentials, plagiarizing theses, academic misconduct, cheating on admissions testing. （教育部、科技部按照职责分工分别负责）
(30) Establishment of credit in the cultural, sports, and travel industries.
45. Rely on technical supervision and management and public service platforms in the nationwide cultural market to establish and complete credit information databases for cultural enterprise entities, practitioners, and cultural products,in areas such as entertainment, performance, artworks, and online culture; lawfully formulating management measures for creditworthiness in cultural markets and strengthening dynamic supervision and management of cultural markets. Lawfully formulate management measures for creditworthiness in cultural markets and strengthening dynamic supervision and management of cultural markets. Formulate employment norms on the creditworthiness of those working in professional sports, establish a system for third-party appraisals of credit rankings for those working professional sports, professional sports clubs and intermediary enterprises; advance the widespread use of relevant credit information records and credit rankings in areas such as participating in or organizing professional sports matches, and access and transfer in professional sports. Formulate creditworthiness service norms those working in the tourism industry, establish a system of public customer feedback and complaints recording in the tourism industry, establish third-party appraisal systems for credit ranking of travel agencies, tourist attractions, hotels, restaurants, and so forth.
(The Ministry of Culture, the General Administration of Sports, and the Tourism Administration are respectively responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
(31) Establishing credit in the field of intellectual property rights.
46. Establish and complete systems for managing creditworthiness in intellectual property rights and put forward measures for credit ratings in intellectual property protection. Focus on combating infringement of intellectual property rights and the sale of fake and shoddy goods, include violations of intellectual property rights into records of untrustworthiness, strengthen the joint disciplinary action against piracy and other untrustworthy violations of intellectual property rights, and raise awareness of the protection of intellectual property rights in the entire society. Carry out the establishment of credit in intellectual property service establishments, explore the establishment of various kinds of standardization systems and creditworthiness assessment systems for intellectual property rights services. （知识产权局、工商总局、版权局等部门按照职责分工分别负责）
(32) Establish credit in the fields of environmental protection and energy resource conservation.
47. Advance the establishment of state capacity for environmental monitoring, information and statistics; strengthening the collection and integration of credit data on environmental protection, bringing about coordination and information sharing in environmental protection work, and improving public catalogues of environmental information. Establish open systems for environmental management and survey information. Improve accountability mechanisms for environmental assessment documents, establish creditworthiness file databases for environmental assessment bodies, their employees and assessment experts; strengthen categorized supervision and management by credit evaluation category for environmental assessment bodies, their employees and assessment experts. Establish systems for enterprises to carry out self-monitoring of the pollutants they emit, publication the situation of their emissions, as well as detection and handling of emergency incidents. Establish credit assessment systems for enterprises’ environmental behavior, regularly publish assessment results, organize and carry out of dynamic categorized management, and give rewards, warnings and punishments corresponding to enterprises’ credit level. Improve mechanisms for sharing credit information about enterprises’ environmental activities, and strengthen links with departments such as for banks, securities, insurance,and commerce. Strengthen credit evaluation and management of experts engaging in environmental resource project evaluations. （环境保护部牵头负责）
48. Strengthen capacity-building in statistics, analysis and information reporting on national energy utilization data.
Strengthen the evaluation of key energy-using units’responsibility for energy conservation targets, periodically publish the evaluation results, and research the establishment of credit assessment mechanisms for key energy-using work units. Strengthen credit rating and supervision of energy auditing and conservation assessment and review establishments and their employees. Research carrying out efforts to rate energy conservation service companies’ credit, and gradually begin periodic publication of credit ranking results to the public. （发展改革委牵头负责，住房城乡建设部等相关部门参加）
(33) Establishing creditworthiness in social organizations.
49. Rely on the information resource pools of units that are legal persons to accelerate the improvement of social organization registration and management information. Complete systems for the disclosure of social organization information, guide social organizations to enhance the openness and transparency of their operations, and regulate social organizations' conduct in information disclosures. Include content on establishing creditworthiness into all kinds of social organizations' articles of association, strengthen social organizations' creditworthiness self-discipline, and raise the credibility of social organizations. Give play to the role of industry associations (commercial associations) in establishing of industry credit, and strengthening publicity, education end training on creditworthiness for members. (Ministry of Civil Affairs responsible)
(34) Construction of credit for natural persons.
50. Give prominence to the fundamental role of establishing natural persons’ credit in the establishment of a social credit system, and rely on the national population information resource databases to establish and improve credit records for natural persons in economic social activities, and realize complete coverage of natural persons' credit records on a national scale. Strengthen the establishment of credit for key professional groups, establishing personal credit records for public servants, the legally-designated representatives of enterprises, lawyers, accounting employees, registered accountants, statistics employees, registered tax advisers, auditors, assessors, authentication, monitoring and survey employees, securities and futures employees, senior managers in publicly traded companies, insurance brokers, medical personnel, teachers, scientific research personnel, patent service employees, project managers, news media employees, tour guides, practicing veterinarians and other such persons; and broaden the use of professional credit reports, and guide the establishment of professional ethics and behavioral norms. （发展改革委、人民银行牵头，公务员局、工商总局、司法部、财政部、统计局、税务总局、审计署、住房城乡建设部、质检总局、证监会、保监会、卫生计生委、教育部、科技部、知识产权局、新闻出版广电总局、旅游局、公安部等部门按照职责分工分别负责）
(35) Establishment of Creditworthiness in the Field of Internet Applications and Services.
51. Forcefully advance the establishment of online creditworthiness, foster the ideas of handling the Internet in accordance with law and creditworthy use of the Internet, gradually implementing the online real-name system, improving legal safeguards for the establishment of online credit, and forcefully advancing the establishment of online credit supervision and management mechanisms. Establish online credit evaluation systems, conduct credit assessment of internet enterprises' service operations behavior and the online conduct of people online, and record credit levels. Establish network credit files that cover Internet enterprises and online individuals, actively advance the establishment of mechanisms for exchanging and sharing relevant network credit information and with other areas of society, and forcefully promoting the widespread use of network credit information in all areas of society. Establish systems for network credit blacklists, include enterprises and individuals that engage in online fraud, rumor-mongering, infringement of other persons’ lawful rights and interests, and other seriously untrustworthy network conduct in black lists; and employ measures such as restricting online conduct and barring access to industries against those entered on the black lists, and report them to relevant departments for disclosure and exposure. （互联网信息办公室牵头负责，各相关部门参加）
VI. Forcefully advance the establishment of judicial credibility.
(36) Establishing the credibility of the courts.
52. Increase the level of informatization in judicial trials, and bring about the interaction and interconnection of trial information from all four levels of the judiciary and covering the entire process of trial work, and advance the modernization of the court judgment system and trial capacity. Advance the disclosure of information on compulsory enforcement cases, improving mechanisms for joint enforcement and raising the enforcement rate of legal documents. Give play to the functional and role of trials to encourage creditworthy transactions and advocate mutual trust and cooperation, punish untrustworthy conduct such as commercial fraud and willful violation or breach of contracts, and lead a trend of honesty and trustworthiness. (Supreme People's Court responsible)
(37) Establishment of procuratorate credibility.
53. Further deepen disclosure in procuratorial affairs, innovate methods and channels for disclosure of procuratorial affairs, broadly hear the opinions of the public, safeguard the public's right to know, right of participation, right of expression and right to supervise in procuratorial work. Continue to push forward “sunshine case-handling”, strict management systems, strengthen internal and external supervision, establish and complete mechanisms for special inspections, synchronized supervision , and pursuing responsibility. Give full play to the role of legal supervision functions, strengthen investigation and prevention of crimes abusing public office, and promoting the establishment of creditworthiness. Improve systems for inquiries into bribery cases, standardize and strengthen the management of inquiry work, establish and complete joint social mechanisms for inquiring into and using bribery files. Establish systems for inquiries into crimes abusing public office and promote the use of the records of crimes abusing public office. (Supreme People's Procuratorate responsible)
(38) Establishment of credibility in the field of public security.
54. Comprehensively carry out “sunshine law enforcement”; lawfully and timely publishing information such as case-handling system specifications and procedural time limits, and where information is not appropriate for disclosure such as case-handling progress, but involves specific rights and obligations and needs to be known by specific counterparts, those counterparts shall be informed or have or inquiry services provided to them. Further strengthen exchange and sharing of population information with all regions' and departments' information resources, and improve the establishment of the national population information resource database. Include citizens’traffic safety and law-breaking situation into creditworthiness archives, promote raising traffic safety awareness for all members of society. Periodically disclose fire safety assessment results for high-fire risk units, and make them into an important consideration and basis for units' credit level. Include societal units’ compliance with fire safety laws and regulations into creditworthiness management, and strengthen enterprise liability for social units for fire safety. (Ministry of Public Security responsible)
(39) The establishment of credibility in the judicial administrative system.
55. Further raise the level of standardization and institutionalization levels of management of prisons, drug rehabilitation facilities, and community correction bodies, safeguard the lawful rights and interests of persons serving sentences, persons in drug rehabilitation, and persons in community correction. Forcefully advance information disclosure in judicial administration, further standardize and innovate information management and disclosure methods for lawyers, notaries, basic-level legal services, legal aid, judicial examinations, forensic evaluations, and so forth, ensuring the public's right to know. (Ministry of Justice responsible)
(40) Establish credit for judicial enforcement and practitioners in it.
56. Establish credit archives for employees of all levels of public security, judicial administration, and so forth, following laws and regulations to include dereliction of duty, failure to perform and other such negative records in the archives, and also use them as a basis for performance reviews, commendations, and punishments. Promote creditworthiness practice regulations for lawyers, notaries, basic-level legal service workers, legal aid personnel, judicial evaluations, and other such professionals. Establish creditworthiness and promise keeping systems for those engaged in judicial work.
(The Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Justice are respectively according to the division of their responsible duties)
(41) Establish and promote a system foundation for judicial credibility.
57. Deepen the reform of the judicial system and work mechanisms, advance the establishment of regulated law enforcement, tighten law enforcement procedures, persist in requiring compliance with the law and pursuit of all violations,and equality before the law, and raise the levels of making judicial work more scientific, systemic, and standardized. Give full play to the role of the People’s Congresses, Political Consultative Conferences, and the societal public in supervising judicial work, improve mechanisms for mutual supervision and restraint between judicial organs, strengthen internal supervision in judicial organs, and make it so that supervision promotes fairness, justice and credibility. (The Central Political and Legal Committee takes the lead)
VII. Establish and Complete Mechanisms for Joint Credit Punishments and Rewards
(42) Strengthen Rewards and Incentives for trustworthy entities.
58. Expand the force of commendations and publicity for trustworthy conduct. Follow provisions to give commendations to creditworthy enterprises and model individuals, and use news media to broadly publicize them, creating a public opinion environment in which trustworthiness is honored and untrustworthiness is shameful. Departments such as for development and reform, finance, banking, environmental protection, housing and urban construction, traffic and transportation, commercial, industrial, fiscal, quality inspection, security supervision, customs, and intellectual property rights must, deepen the application of credit information and credit products in the process of market supervision and public service, and extend “green channel” support and incentive policies to the trustworthy, such as preferential management and simplifying procedures. （发展改革委、人民银行牵头，各有关部门、各省级人民政府负责）
(43) Strengthen constraint and punishment of untrustworthy entities.
59. Strengthen administrative supervision restraints and punishments. On the basis of existing administrative punishment measures, complete systems for punishing untrustworthiness, establish blacklist systems and market withdrawal mechanisms in all industries. Promote all levels of People’s Governments' implementation of categorized supervision and management by credit in market supervision and management, public services market access, qualification accreditation, administrative examinations and approvals, policy support and other such areas, and combine the type and extent of supervisees' untrustworthiness to ensure that the untrustworthy are punished. Gradually establish systems for credit commitments by administrative approval applicants, and carry out reviews of applicants’ credit, ensuring that applicants have credit records in government-recommended credit reporting bodies, and coordinate with credit reporting bodies in carrying outing credit information collection work. Promote the formation of market constraints and punishments. Draft normative systems of standards and evaluation methods for credit ratings, improve systems to record and disclose information concerning untrustworthiness, ensuring that the untrustworthy are constrained in market interactions. Promote the creation of industry specific constraints and punishments. Formulate norms for industry self-discipline through industry associations, and supervise members' compliance. In accordance with the severity of the situation, carry out punitive measures such as warnings, circulation of criticism within an industry, and public censure for the untrustworthy who violate regulations. Promote the formation of social constraints and punishments. Improve mechanisms for oversight by social public opinion, strengthen the disclosure and exposure of untrustworthy acts, give play to the role of the public in discussing appraisals and criticizing reports; use societal moral condemnation to form a social deterrent and constrain the untrustworthy acts of members of society. Establish reward systems for reporting untrustworthy conduct. Truly implement rewards for informants and protect the lawful rights and interests of informants.
(44) Establish mechanisms for joint credit rewards and punishments that cross multiple departments and regions.
60. Use credit information exchanges and sharing to bring about linked credit rewards and punishments that cross multiple departments and regions, making it so that the trustworthy benefit at every turn and the untrustworthy can't move an inch. （发展改革委、人民银行牵头，各有关部门、各省级人民政府负责）
VIII. Foster and regulate credit services markets.
(45) Foster and regulate credit services markets.
61. Develop all kinds of credit service establishments. Gradually establish a tiered and multi-directional system of credit service organizations in which public credit service bodies and societal credit service bodies supplement each other, and in which basic and augmented credit services complement each other. (The People's Bank of China and the Development and Reform Commission take the lead)
62. Advance and standardize the development of a credit rating industry. Foster and develop local rating bodies, and strengthen the international competitiveness of our country’s rating bodies. Standardize and develop a credit rating market, raise the overall credibility of the credit rating industry. Explore and innovate double rating and re-rating systems. Encourage our country’s rating bodies to participate in international competition and in the formulation of international standards, and strengthen coordination and cooperation with credit rating bodies in other countries. （人民银行牵头负责，发展改革委、银监会、证监会、保监会、外交部参加）
63. Advance and standardize the development of a credit rating industry. Expand the scope of application of credit service products, and expand the application of credit service products in social governance and market exchanges. Encourage research, development and innovation in credit service products, and promote the development of credit insurance, credit sureties, commercial factoring, performance guarantees, credit management consulting and training and other such credit service activities. (The National Development and Reform Commission and the People’s Bank of China are responsible for taking the lead, and all relevant departments and provincial governments participate)
64. Establish orderly and open government affairs credit information systems. Each region and industry should support credit reporting bodies' establishment of credit reporting systems. Determine the open categories and basic catalogues for governmental affairs credit information, expand the openness of government affairs credit information to the public in an orderly manner, and optimize the development environment for credit investigations, credit rating, credit management, and other such industries. (The National Development and Reform Commission and the People’s Bank of China are responsible for taking the lead, and all relevant departments and provincial governments participate)
65. Improve supervision and management systems for the credit services market. On the basis of the different characteristics of the credit service markets and bodies' operations, implement categorized supervision and management in accordance with law, improve supervision and management systems, clarify supervision and management duties, and truly preserve market order. Promote the formulation of legal systems concerning credit service activities, establish credit service body access and withdrawal mechanisms, bring about openness and transparency in employment qualification assessment, further improve norms for credit service operations, and promote the healthy development of the credit services sector. Promote the improvement of legal person governance for credit service bodies. Strengthen internal control in credit service bodies, improve constraining mechanisms, and improve the quality of credit services. Strengthen the establishment of credit for credit service bodies themselves. Promote credit service bodies establishment of behavioral norms, strengthen standards and management, raise service quality, persist in fairness and independence, and raise their credibility. All kinds of credit service bodies are encouraged to set up chief credit supervision officers, and to strengthen their credit management. Strengthen self-discipline in credit service industries. Promote the establishment of self-disciplinary organizations for the credit service industry, set up internal behavioral norms and professional standards for credit service bodies and their employees, strengthen self-restraint and comprehensively improve the creditworthiness levels of credit service bodies. (responsibility of the People's Bank of China)
IX. Protect the lawful rights and interests of credit information subjects and safeguard credit information security.
(46) Protection of Credit Information Subjects' Rights and Interests.
66. Complete protection mechanisms for the rights and interests of information credit subjects. Give full play to the role of administrative supervision, industry self-discipline and social supervision in protecting the rights and individuals of credit information subjects, comprehensively use legal, economic, administrative and other such measures to realistically protect the rights and interests of credit information subjects. Strengthen guidance and education of credit information subjects, continuously strengthen their awareness of preserving their own lawful rights and interests. Establish social incentive and care mechanisms for self-correction and active self-renewal. With establishing educational mechanisms aimed at untrustworthy conduct by minors as a focus point, provide appropriate protections for members of society who have repented and corrected minor untrustworthy conduct, and for incentive mechanisms for moving towards trustworthiness. Establish mechanisms for pursuing liability for the infringement of credit information. Formulate management rules and operational regulations for processing objections, handling complaints and managing litigation concerning credit information. Further strengthen law enforcement, and strictly punish the leaking of State secrets or commercial secrets, or the infringement of personal privacy by credit service bodies and other such unlawful acts according to the law. Strengthen the role of social supervision by exposing all kinds of conduct violating information subjects’ rights and interests through all kinds of media. （各有关部门、各省级人民政府按照职责分工分别负责）
(47) Strengthen credit information security and management.
67. Complete credit information security management systems. Improve credit information protection and online trust systems, establish and complete credit information security surveillance systems. Strengthen credit information security supervision and inspections, carry out credit information security risk assessment, and implement hierarchical credit information security protection. Carry out credit information security authentication, strengthening credit information service system security management. Establish and improve emergency response mechanisms for credit information security. Strengthen the establishment of credit information security infrastructure. Strengthen credit service bodies’internal credit information security management. Strengthen the ability of credit service bodies to protect security, expand security guarantees, technological research and development and financial input, build credit information security guarantee systems with high starting points and high standards. （公安部、工业和信息化部、质检总局、互联网信息办公室、人民银行等部门按照职责分工分别负责）
X. Carry out pilot and demonstration creation activities
(48) Implement special projects.
68. Promote the Government Affairs Information Openness Project. Thoroughly implement the “Open Government Information Regulations of the People’s Republic of China”, carring out categorical management of proactive disclosures and disclosures upon application, to truly increase the extent of disclosure of government affairs and set up an image of government as open and transparent. (Responsibility of each department and each provincial level people's government)
69. The Rural Credit System Establishment Project. Establish credit files for rural members of society such as rural households, farms, rural cooperatives, the fallow agricultural sector, and agricultural production and processing enterprises, consolidating the foundation for establishing a rural credit system. Carry out activities on creating credit accounts, credit villages, and credit town s(townships); thoroughly advance work on demonstrations of youth credit, give play to the role of typical examples, and have rural people receive education and tangible benefits through participation, and raise their credit awareness through practice. Advance the establishment of credit in agriculture-related enterprises such as production, processing, and distribution of agricultural products and the fallow agricultural sector,. Establish and complete systems for linking credit to rural people's insurance, advancing and developing agricultural insurance and improving the system of village sureties. （人民银行牵头负责，各有关部门、各地方人民政府参加）
70. Advance The Small and Micro-Enterprise Credit System Establishment Project. Establish and complete systems for credit recording and appraisal that are suited to the characteristics of small and micro-enterprises, improve networks for inquiry and sharing services regarding small and micro-enterprises' credit information, as well as regional small and micro-enterprise credit records. Guide all kinds of credit service bodies to provide information services to small and micro-enterprises, innovate concentrated credit service methods for small and micro enterprises, encourage the carrying out of various forms of publicity and training activities on creditworthiness in small and micro-enterprises, and create a positive environment for the small and micro-enterprises' financing and healthy development. （人民银行牵头负责，各有关部门、各地方人民政府参加）
(49) Promote innovative demonstrations.
71. Carry out comprehensive demonstrations of local credit establishment. Promote demonstration regions in taking the lead in integrating credit information of all local departments and units, forming uniform credit information sharing platforms, and lawfully and orderly opening these to the public. Promote all departments in demonstration regions are to strengthen the use of credit information and credit products in the course of carrying out economic and social management and providing public services, and they are to be a necessary element of government management and services. Establish and complete social credit reward and punishment mechanisms, so that the trustworthy receive incentives and rewards and the untrustworthy receive restraints and punishments. Disclose typical untrustworthy conduct such as violations of laws and regulations, and increase force in combating seriously untrustworthy conduct. （发展改革委、人民银行牵头，各省级人民政府负责）
72. Carry out cooperative demonstrations of establishing regional credit. Explore the establishment of regional credit linkage mechanisms, carry out innovation and demonstrations in establishment of regional credit systems, advance exchanges and sharing of credit information, and bring about cross regional joint reward and punishments, optimizing the regional credit environment. (responsibility of each provincial-level people's government)
73. Carry out demonstrations of the application of credit information in key fields and industries. Pilot implementation of credit reporting systems in fields such as food and drug safety, environmental protection, production safety, product quality, construction projects, e-commerce, negotiable securities and futures, funding guarantees, government procurement,and tendering and bidding. Explore the establishment of local government credit appraisal standards and methods, and try carrying out comprehensive local government credit appraisals in credit finance activities complying with laws and regulations such as issuing local government bonds. （发展改革委、人民银行牵头，食品药品监管总局、环境保护部、安监总局、质检总局、住房城乡建设部、水利部、交通运输部、商务部、互联网信息办公室、工商总局、证监会、银监会、财政部等部门按照职责分工分别负责）
XI. Carry out education on creditworthiness and establish a culture of creditworthiness.
(50) Spreading creditworthiness education.
74. On a foundation of establishing the system of core socialist values and cultivating and putting those values in practice, have creditworthiness education run through the entire process of establishing citizen's morality and building a spiritual civilization, . Advance the project of establishing citizen morality, strengthening education on public morality,professional ethics, family virtues, and individual character, carrying forward the traditional Chinese virtues, creating a new trend, and form a positive trend across society, "where honesty and trustworthiness are honored, and where sacrificing virtue for profit is disgraceful". Further enhance the content of creditworthiness education at all levels and in all kinds of education and training. Forcefully carry activities bring popular education and publicity on credit into state organs, enterprises, schools, communities, villages and households. Establish and use morality classrooms well, advocating value concepts and moral norms such as patriotism, professionalism, creditworthiness, and amity. Carry out moral judgment activities for the public, conduct analyzing and evaluating situations were creditworthiness was or credit was not upheld, and guide people towards creditworthiness and honesty, morality and courtesy. （中央宣传部、中央文明办、教育部按照职责分工分别负责）
(51) Strengthening the establishment of a culture of creditworthiness.
75. Carry forward a culture of creditworthiness and set up examples of creditworthiness. Target members of society with publicity on creditworthiness as a means and education on creditworthiness as the carrier, to forcefully advocate moral norms of creditworthiness, carrying forward the traditional positive and kind, honest and trustworthy culture of the Chinese people, and modern market economics' spirit of contract, to form a social trend of revering and practicing creditworthiness. Give full play to the role of television, radio, newspapers, and other such media and networks, in publicity and guidance; integrate the selection of models of morality into all kinds of activities building creditworthiness in industries; establish models of social creditworthiness so that members of society have role models to learn from and goals to pursue; and making creditworthiness and trustworthiness the conscious pursuits of the entire society. (The Central Publicity Department and the Central Civilization Office are responsible)
76. Thoroughly carry out activities on creditworthiness. In a paced and focussed manner carry out public interest activities such as"Creditworthiness Activity Week” “Quality Month”, “Production Safety Month”, “Good Faith and Business Publicity month”, "March 5 Lei Feng Activity Day" the “March 15, International Consumer Rights Protection Day", the “June 14 Credit Record Care Day", the “December 4 National Legal System Publicity Day; giving prominence to the topic of creditworthiness, and creating a social atmosphere of creditworthiness and harmony. （质检总局、安监总局、商务部、中央文明办、工商总局、人民银行、司法部等部门按照职责分工分别负责）
77. Forcefully carry out special campaigns in key industries and fields with a prominent lack of creditworthiness. Thoroughly carry out specialized education and governance activities on prominent issues in the area of morality, carry out special campaigns targeting sectors and areas where the lack of creditworthiness is prominent and the establishment of creditworthiness is urgently needed; persist in correcting unhealthy trends and evil trends of abusing power for personal gain, forging and deceiving, sacrificing virtue for profit, and benefiting at the expense of others; and establish a trend of industry creditworthiness. (Led by the Central Civilization Office and participated in by relevant departments)
(52) Accelerate the cultivation of credit professionals.
78. Strengthen the establishment of research specialization in credit management. List credit management as an emerging key discipline that is urgently needed for the reform of the national economic system and the development of social governance, support institutions of higher education institutes that have the capacity in establishing majors in credit management and setting up relevant courses, and establish credit management research streams in graduate student programs. Increase the extent of training for credit management professionals. （Responsibility of the Ministry of Education）
79. Strengthen professional training and specialized evaluation in credit management. Establish and complete systems for professional training and specialized evaluation in credit management. Expand professional qualification training for credit management, cultivating a professional corps for credit management. Promote and strengthen the communication and training of persons working in credit and credit management personnel, to provide human resource support for the establishment of a social credit system. (The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security is responsible)
XII. Strengthen Organizational Leadership
(53) Strengthen the implementation of duties.
80. All regions and departments should have ideological unity, and follow the general requirements of this Planning Outline to establish Small Groups for Advancing the Planning Outline, drafting specific implementation plans on the basis of the division of labor and duties and actual working conditions. All regions and departments should periodically conduct a summation and assessment of the establishment of the social credit system in that region and relevant industries, to promptly discover problems and put forward corrective measures. Regions, departments and units with outstanding achievements in the establishment of the social credit system are to be commended in accordance with regulations. Follow provisions to carry out administrative accountability for responsible persons of regions,departments, or units where incidents of lackluster promotion or untrustworthiness occur repeatedly. (Responsibility of each department and each provincial level people's government)
(54) Increase policy supports.
81. As needed for the establishment of the social credit system, all levels of people's government should include expenses that should be borne by governments into their financial budget, in order to guarantee them. Expand financial support for the establishment of credit infrastructure, innovation, demonstration projects, and so forth in key areas. All regions and departments are to combine the planning outline's deployments and their own actual work conditions to take the lead in the field of innovation and demonstration in the construction of the social credit system, and provide support in terms of government investment and financing arrangements. (All departments and provincial people's governments are responsible according to their respective division of duties)
(55) Complete organizational safeguards.
82. Improve mechanisms for organizational coordination. Improve the inter-departmental joint conference system for the establishment of the social credit system, giving full play to its coordinating and planning roles, strengthening guidance, supervision and inspections of each region and each departments' efforts to establish a social credit system. Complete organizational bodies, each region and department should establish special bodies responsible for promoting the establishment of a social credit system. Establish nationwide credit associations, strengthen industry self-discipline, and give fully play to the role of all kinds of social organizations in advancing the establishment of a social credit system. （发展改革委、人民银行、中央编办牵头，各有关部门、各省级人民政府负责）
83. Establish local government advancement mechanisms. Each level of local People’s Government should include the establishment of a social credit system as a key work item, advance the establishment of creditworthiness in government affairs, commercial creditworthiness, social creditworthiness, and judicial credibility; strengthen supervision, strengthen evaluations, and make the establishment of a social credit system an important part of target responsibility evaluations and government performance evaluations. (responsibility of each provincial-level people's government)
84. Establish work report and coordination systems. The inter-departmental joint conference for the establishment of a social credit system is to regularly convene work coordination meetings, report on the situation of work progress, and promptly research and resolve major problems in the establishment of a social credit system. (Responsibility for leading the way is with the National Development and Reform Commission and the People's Bank of China