Title: General office of the State Council Notice on Releasing Pilot Work Plan to Implement Administrative Law Enforcement Public Notification System, Systems for Recording the Entire Course of Administrative Law Enforcement, and Systems for Legal Review of Major Decisions in Administrative Law Enforcement. Promulgating Entities: General Office of the State Council Reference number: Guo Ban Fa  No. 14 Promulgation Date: 2017-1-19 Expiration date: Source of text: http://www.gov.cn/zhengce/content/2017-02/10/content_5167071.ht
General office of the State Council Notice on Releasing Pilot Work Plan to Implement Administrative Law Enforcement Public Notification System, Systems for Recording the Entire Course of Administrative Law Enforcement, and Systems for Legal Review of Major Decisions in Administrative Law Enforcement.
Guo Ban Fa  No. 14
People’s governments of provinces, autonomous regions, and cities directly under the jurisdiction of central government, and all State Council ministries and commissions and directly managed agencies:
The “Pilot Work Plan to Implement Administrative Law Enforcement Public Notification System, Systems for Recording the Entire Course of Administrative Law Enforcement, and Systems for Legal Review of Major Decisions in Administrative Law Enforcement”, having been approved by the Party Central Committee and the State Council, is hereby released to you to be diligently implemented.
General Office of the State Council
January 19, 2017
Pilot Work Plan to Implement Administrative Law Enforcement Public Notification System, Systems for Recording the Entire Course of Administrative Law Enforcement, and Systems for Legal Review of Major Decisions in Administrative Law Enforcement.
Implementing a public notification system for administrative law enforcement, a system for recording the entire course of law enforcement, and a system for legal review of major law enforcement decisions (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Three Systems") is an important reform task deployed by the Fourth Plenum of the 18th Party Central Committee, and is central to facilitating strict, standardized, fair, and civilized law enforcement, to ensuring and supervising administrative organs' effective performance of duties, and to protecting the masses' lawful rights and interests. According to the Party Central Committee's and the State Council's deployment and requirements, the following Plan is formulated on efforts to pilot the Three Systems.
I. Basic Requirements
II. Tasks of Pilots
It is determined that pilots will be carried out in 32 localities and departments including the City of Tianjin, Hebei Province, Anhui Province, the Ministry of Land and Resources and the city of Hohhot (The "Table of Pilot Sites/Departments and Pilot Tasks" is attached hereto). Where local people's governments carry out pilots, all of their subordinate law enforcement entities are pilot units; where departments under the State Council carry out pilots, they shall determine the specific pilot units on their own; and where departments of local people's governments carry out pilots, said governmental departments are the pilot units. Based of actual circumstances, the various pilot localities and departments may choose to carry out pilots on some or all of the six administrative law enforcement acts of administrative approvals, administrative punishments, administrative enforcement, administrative expropriation, administrative fee-collection, and administrative inspection.
(1) Administrative Law Enforcement Public Notification System. Pilot units should promptly and proactively disclose administrative law enforcement information to the public in accordance with law, and administrative law enforcement personnel should proactively identify themselves in the course of administrative law enforcement and accept social supervision.
1. Strengthen advance disclosures. 要结合政府信息公开、权力和责任清单公布、“双随机、一公开”监管等工作，在门户网站和办事大厅、服务窗口等场所，公开行政执法主体、人员、职责、权限、随机抽查事项清单、依据、程序、监督方式和救济渠道等信息，并健全公开工作机制，实行动态调整。 要编制并公开执法流程、服务指南，方便群众办事。
2. Standardize mid-process announcements. Administrative law enforcement personnel engaging in law enforcement activities are to wear or present law enforcement identification that indicates their law enforcement credentials, present documents related to the enforcement, and do a good job of giving information and explanations. Service windows should make clear personnel's post and work information.
3. Promote disclosure after the fact. 探索行政执法决定公开的范围、内容、方式、时限和程序，完善公开信息的审核、纠错和监督机制。 “双随机”抽查情况及查处结果要及时向社会公布，接受群众监督。
4. Unify platforms for public notices. 试点地方的人民政府要确定本级政府和部门行政执法信息公示的统一平台，归集政府所属部门行政执法信息，有关部门要积极配合，实现执法信息互联互通。
(2) Systems for recording of the entire course of administrative law enforcement. 试点单位应当通过文字、音像等记录方式，对行政执法行为进行记录并归档，实现全过程留痕和可回溯管理。
1. Standardize text records. 要把行政执法文书作为全过程记录的基本形式，根据执法行为的种类、性质、流程等规范执法文书的制作，推行执法文书电子化，明确执法案卷标准，确保执法文书和案卷完整准确，便于监督管理。
2. Encourage audio recording. 对现场检查、随机抽查、调查取证、证据保全、听证、行政强制、送达等容易引发争议的行政执法过程，要进行音像记录。 对直接涉及人身自由、生命健康、重大财产权益的现场执法活动和执法场所，要进行全过程音像记录。
3. Raise the level of information technology. Information such as big data should be used, combined with the construction of automated systems, and explore methods for recording that are low-cost, high-efficacy, easy to store, and cannot be deleted or modified.
4. Strengthen the efficacy of records. 建立健全执法全过程记录信息收集、保存、管理、使用等工作制度，加强数据统计分析，充分发挥全过程记录信息在案卷评查、执法监督、评议考核、舆情应对、行政决策和健全社会信用体系等工作中的作用。
(5) System for legal review of major law enforcement decisions. Before pilot units make major law enforcement decisions, they must conduct a legal review, and where a legal review has not been conducted or passed, the decision must not be made.
1. Put review bodies in place. Pilot units' law organizations are responsible for that units legal review work. Pilots units should allot and enrich legal review personnel with good political character and strong operational capacity, who have a legal professional background and are appropriate for legal review work; and should establish a system of periodic trainings, raising the legal character and operational capacity of legal review personnel. Full play should be given to the role of government lawyers in legal review.
2. Designate the scope of review. 要结合行政执法行为的类别、执法层级、所属领域、涉案金额以及对当事人、社会的影响等因素，确定重大执法决定的范围，探索建立重大执法决定目录清单制度。 有条件的试点单位可以对法定简易程序以外的所有执法决定进行法制审核。
3. Clarify the content for review. Different administrative law enforcement conduct should be addressed, clarifying specific content for review, with focusing on reviewing circumstances such as the enforcement body, the scope of jurisdiction, enforcement procedures, determination of facts, use of administrative discretion, and application of law.
4. Detail the review procedures. 要根据重大执法决定的实际情况，编制法制审核工作流程，明确法制审核送审材料，规范法制审核工作方式和处理机制，规定法制审核时限，建立责任追究机制。
III. Organization and Implementation
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. 建立由国务院法制办、中央编办、国家发展改革委、财政部、人力资源社会保障部等组成的试点工作协调机制，研究、协调、指导试点工作。 负责组织实施的有关省、自治区、直辖市人民政府和国务院有关部门，要高度重视试点工作，指导研究制定试点实施方案并监督落实，加强对试点工作的指导，开展工作交流，及时解决试点工作中遇到的困难和问题。 试点地方的人民政府要成立由负责法制、编制、信息公开、发展改革、财政、人力资源社会保障等工作的部门参加的试点工作协调小组，落实机构、人员及信息系统、装备、经费等保障措施，积极稳妥推进试点工作。
(2) Strengthen the overall connectivity. 开展试点工作要与行政执法体制改革、编制权力和责任清单、推进“双随机、一公开”监管、规范行政执法程序、推行政府法律顾问制度、实行行政执法人员持证上岗和资格管理等改革任务相结合，统筹协调推进，着力解决执法领域社会反映强烈的突出问题。 国务院有关部门要积极推动本系统执法办案、信息公示等平台与地方执法信息公示平台的互联互通。
(3) Encourage exploration and innovation. 开展试点工作要与开展建设法治政府示范创建活动相结合，因地制宜，找准突破口和着力点，积极探索多种模式，不断创新行政执法体制机制。 相对成熟的方面要规范完善，相对薄弱的环节要健全强化。
(4) Complete assessment and summarization. Pilot efforts are to be completed before the end of 2017. 负责组织实施的省、自治区、直辖市人民政府和国务院有关部门要在2017年底前组织试点单位总结试点工作经验，并将总结报告报送国务院法制办。 国务院法制办要会同有关方面对试点情况进行跟踪评估，及时研究试点工作中发现的新情况新问题，定期交流、通报试点进展情况；试点工作结束后，研究提出全面推行的意见。
|#||Pilot Site/ Department||Pilot Tasks||Unit Organizing Implementation|
|1||Tianjin||Three systems||Tianjin Municipal People's Government|
|2||Hebei Province||Three systems||Hebei Provincical People's Government|
|3||Anhui Province||Systems for legal review of major law enforcement decisions||Anhui Provincial People's Government|
|4||Gansu Province||Systems for legal review of major law enforcement decisions||Gansu Provincial People's Government|
|5||Ministry of Land and Natural Resources||Administrative law enforcement public notice systems, Systems for legal review of major law enforcement decisions||Ministry of Land and Natural Resources|
|6||Ministry of Housing and Urban Rural Development||Systems for recording the entire course of administrative law enforcement||Ministry of Housing and Urban Rural Development|
|7||State Administration of Taxation||Three systems||State Administration of Taxation|
|8||Hohhot City||Three systems||People's Government of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region|
|9||City of Shenyang||Systems for legal review of major law enforcement decisions||Liaoning Provincial People's Government|
|10||City of Diaobingshan||Three systems||Liaoning Provincial People's Government|
|11||City of Baishan||Systems for legal review of major law enforcement decisions||Jilin Provincial People's Government|
|12||City of Haimen||Three systems||Jiangsu Provincial People's Government|
|13||City of Ningbo||Systems for legal review of major law enforcement decisions||Zhejiang Provincial People's Government|
|14||City of Nanchang||Three systems||Jiangxi Provincial People's Government|
|15||City of Ganzhou||Three systems||Jiangxi Provincial People's Government|
|16||City of Zibo||Three systems||Shandong Provincial People's Government|
|17||City of Jiaozhou||Three systems||Shandong Provincial People's Government|
|18||City of Hengyang||Three systems||Hunan Provincial People's Government|
|19||Guangzhou||Three systems||Guangdong Provincial People's Government|
|20||City of Zhongshan||Three systems||Guangdong Provincial People's Government|
|21||City of Luzhou||Three systems||Sichuan Provincial People's Government|
|22||Jinniu District of Chengdu||Three systems||Sichuan Provincial People's Government|
|23||Gui'an New District Administrative Committee||Three systems||Guizhou Provincial People's Government|
|24||City of Bijie||Three systems||Guizhou Provincial People's Government|
|25||City of Zhongwei||Three systems||The Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region People's Government|
|26||Jingzhou Maritime Bureau||Public notice systems for administrative law enforcement||Ministry of Transport|
|27||Xuzhou Municipal Bureau of Commerce||Systems for recording the entire course of administrative law enforcement||Ministry of Commerce|
|28||Changzhou Municipal Bureau of Culture, Radio, Television, Press and Publication||Three systems||Ministry of Culture|
|29||Jiangsu Provincial Health Authority||Systems for recording the entire course of administrative law enforcement||National Health and Family Planning Commission|
|30||Shenyang Bureau for the Administration of Industry and Commerce||Systems for recording the entire course of administrative law enforcement||State Administration for Industry and Commerce|
|31||Liaoning Entry Exit inspection and Quarantine Bureau||Systems for recording the entire course of administrative law enforcement||General Administration of Quality supervision, Inspection and Quarantine|
|32||Beijing Municipal Food and Drug Administration||Public notice systems for administrative law enforcement||State Food and Drug Administration|