If you are visiting from Harvard, Yale, or New York University Law, you have free access from any registered institutional IP address. If you are still being asked to subscribe, please contact us.
China Law Translate’s subscription system is designed to advance our long term goals of increasing access to Chinese legal materials through collaborative translation and resource sharing. Your subscription not only entitles you to full access, but provides necessary support to our project.
- The site remains entirely free to casual users, by providing free access to a fixed number of articles each 30 days.
- If you are interested in becoming an active translator/ editor instead of paying for a subscription- that’s even better! Shoot a message via the contact form and we will make that happen. (Minimum commitment of 5 segments translated each week.)
- If you want to share completed translations [w/ full credit given] on our site– that’s fantastic. Shoot a message via the contact form and we will make that happen and grant you site access credits.
- If you think there are better things to do with your money than subscribe, consider lending to those needier on Kiva as part of our CLT team, and we’ll count it as a payment to us.
- If you are a School or Organization that would like to arrange for an institutional subscription, allowing all students, members, or employees unlimited access, complete this form:
Any other questions or assistance? Need to contribute in a different way? Really can’t afford access? Shoot a message via the contact form.